Misery loves company

tkayrc3 said:
Hey Grumpy, was that IROC you posted pics of your car??

I met the owner of that car in N.H at a place called Camaro Heaven, I was picking up a rear for an IROC that I had, He was picking up some stock TPI runners. Nice guy talked to us for a little while about that car, I think it was an 85 with a Vortech S/C (Then?), also told us about a scary wreck he had with it. Real nice guy. I also saw him one day driving that car home from the track on the Jersey tpke, I was coming home from six flags, We were stuck in traffic and talked about the car a little bit then also.
John

no John ...it's my buddy's car ... he is an old fart :eek: I converted him to a turbo guy :p he ran 9.60 @ 140 :eek:

No, that competion for his Stage II project, IF he ever gets it done :D You DON'T want to race that "beater".

Pronto said:
No, that competion for his Stage II project, IF he ever gets it done :D You DON'T want to race that "beater".

at this point I want to just drive the damm thing !!! Ill take 10s on Drag Radials for a while till my balls get bigger :eek: :biggrin:

Hey Grumpy nice addition to the family :) Your gonna need to expand the driveway for all the cars or add a few more bays to the garage.

By the way, you get the email I sent you?

Matt

RI-Matt said:
Hey Grumpy nice addition to the family :) Your gonna need to expand the driveway for all the cars or add a few more bays to the garage.

By the way, you get the email I sent you?

Matt

lemme check my mail .. oh I found a new jack for ya :biggrin: if ya need it :cool:

Grumpy said:
no John ...it's my buddy's car ... he is an old fart :eek: I converted him to a turbo guy :p he ran 9.60 @ 140 :eek:

That car is/was badass, Old Fart, but seemed like a nice guy!!
John

tkayrc3 said:
That car is/was badass, Old Fart, but seemed like a nice guy!!
John

well just had breakfast with him .. ya I had to keep wiping food off his face the ol fart .. I told him about you seeing him up @ CH .. he just looked at me an drooled :biggrin: he did accually remember :p

Grumpy said:
well just had breakfast with him .. ya I had to keep wiping food off his face the ol fart .. I told him about you seeing him up @ CH .. he just looked at me an drooled :biggrin: he did accually remember :p

Wow old fart with a good memory!!!