MINT 87 showcar GN for sale..

pte 51, 50 lbs inj, translator, LS1 maf, motor done light head work. Dan Smith did the motor.. Chrome 200a alt, Trans is new and done right with a Pats LU 2800 converter. Beccool rad, dual fans, COLD ac, power everything. Everything is dead nuts on. Basecoat/clearcoat, 3.73 rear. No issues. Consistant show winner. Comes with mucho parts inluuding perfect GN wheels/caps/lugs.. To many other thing to mention. Best on this board..:) Fast, reliable and beautiful..

Say it isn't so. Beautiful car. I have admired that car ever since I have been on this board.

Frank how come the pics with your wife have 1800+++ views and the pics of the car only have 1 or 2 ??!! :p :p :p :p :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin:

If anyone is looking for a GN that is all show and all go this is the car!! This car needs NOTHING! It's one of the most well maintained GN's I ever came across in my years into these cars. If you want a turn key GN that can run fast and win trophies all weekend long this is the GN! Good Luck with the sale! Hate to see it go!

I am here to tell you potential buyers that if for 1 second your on the fence about the quality of this or any of Frank's cars...you need NOT worry! I can attest that EVERY car Frank has owned has the attention to detail I could only dream of possessing!!

Still wish dad would have bought the Judge from you back in the day...I loved that car.

Good luck with the sale.

damn Joe. I wished I would have kept the Judge AND the Z16.. good god, between those cars it was $300k ..:)

Thanks for the kind words:smile:

I am here to tell you potential buyers that if for 1 second your on the fence about the quality of this or any of Frank's cars...you need NOT worry! I can attest that EVERY car Frank has owned has the attention to detail I could only dream of possessing!!

Still wish dad would have bought the Judge from you back in the day...I loved that car.

Good luck with the sale.

And thanks for all the concern and kind words from all too. There is no family or health issue, I just want a change.. No other reason. If I don't get what I want Ill keep it.. I have owned it for so many years. Just want something different. I want to row the gears manually again:)

I am in no way related to this seller other than knowing him from the board here. This is hands down one in the top 1% of the cleanest GN's floating around. If I were in the market for a showcar/weekend driver, it would be hard to beat this vehicle. Frank's GN should/will demand a stong dollar. This coming from a guy who has owned 23 Turbo Buicks (and 3 TTA's) over the years... :eek:

Good luck with the sale! What are you looking to get into?

And thanks for all the concern and kind words from all too. There is no family or health issue, I just want a change.. No other reason. If I don't get what I want Ill keep it.. I have owned it for so many years. Just want something different. I want to row the gears manually again:)

Life goes on :D Been there and done it .. SOOOOO what are you hallucinating about ?? :p

what am I looking into??

You guys don't wanna know..:)

Im in love with the new S197 Mustangs.. GT 5 speed or Conv.. But Im loving the fastback more.. If you ever drove one you would know what I mean.. Amazing cars.. You think the TR aftermarket is good? No comparison... :cool:

what am I looking into??

You guys don't wanna know..:)

Im in love with the new S197 Mustangs.. GT 5 speed or Conv.. But Im loving the fastback more.. If you ever drove one you would know what I mean.. Amazing cars.. You think the TR aftermarket is good? No comparison... :cool:

hahahaha... lots of my friends tell me my blue oval blood is still there !! I am hallucinating about a 427 cobra again. :rolleyes: Wife and daughter just smile at me .. Sure Dad!! then after a month when your tired of it what are ya goin to do then :p They are all "just cars" .. Life is short !! enjoy it while your here :biggrin:

thanks Dan.. I really need those words of encourgement.. This is the reason the GN has to go. Im too anal and are enjoying it less and less every summer.. Life it too short... No need to be nervous driving a car.. :)

What a beautiful car good luck with the sale and i hope it will go to some one who will treat it as good as you have