MINIVAN KILL

MauDeuce50

Need Rehab for Boost Addiction
So, one night I was with some buddies of mine and we were itching to do some racing, so through a friend of a friend we found a guy who had a toyota minivan and thought it was bad to the bone. So we put the cap on the dump pipe and went and met the guy. The guy came and took a look at my car (with 275/60 DRs and a visible Boost gauge and multiple "3.8 SFI TURBO" s around the car) and he agreed to race for a little cash. So we went to a straight, abandoned road and measured out 1/8th mile and we lined up. We had a guy flash a light and we left... Beat him by about 3-4 bus lengths even after letting off well before the 1/8th... we met up with the guy and he payed us and he seemed really mad and said "you didn't say it had a turbo..." Not my most impressive kill but definitely one I won't forget :D

Wow! He clearly got schooled by the dark side :D. Just curious why he thought his minivan was fast? V8? Let us know and good kill.

Wow! He clearly got schooled by the dark side :D. Just curious why he thought his minivan was fast? V8? Let us know and good kill.
Haha it was just a stock minivan, I honestly dont know why he thought it was fast... But I never turn down easy money!

Haha it was just a stock minivan, I honestly dont know why he thought it was fast... But I never turn down easy money!
Wow! I need to find more guys like this. I can't find any one willing to bet money unless they have a fully built 10 second or faster car set up for the street lol.