Milan Pinks all out.....pics and videos.

INTHEEIGHTS

My Dads Faster Than Yours
heres some coverage.

Attachments

• kennys car pinks all out 080.jpg
    kennys car pinks all out 080.jpg
    91.6 KB · Views: 670
  • kennys car pinks all out 081.jpg
    kennys car pinks all out 081.jpg
    136.8 KB · Views: 668
  • kennys car pinks all out 086.jpg
    kennys car pinks all out 086.jpg
    97.2 KB · Views: 665
  • kennys car pinks all out 092.jpg
    kennys car pinks all out 092.jpg
    64.9 KB · Views: 667
  • kennys car pinks all out 091.jpg
    kennys car pinks all out 091.jpg
    65 KB · Views: 655
Mighty fine

That Cutlass is one of nicest late models I've ever seen,one bad Cutlass Suprimo!

Ken,

It is so great to see you out there in the mix.
You were getting so much attention I hope you will still talk to me.
Call me this week so we can go over the data.

Dusty,

Talk to Ken this week about my converter theory.

thanks for vids and pics

nice times ken!! what is the combo in the silver procharged cutlass?

Looks great Kenny!!!!!!!!! Do you want to sell it back to me now or later? LOL :D You will have to give me a ride when i move home real soon. I'm starting to look again for another GN. Give me a buz when you get some time.
Your friend, Tony

Looks great Kenny!!!!!!!!! Do you want to sell it back to me now or later? LOL :D You will have to give me a ride when i move home real soon. I'm starting to look again for another GN. Give me a buz when you get some time.
Your friend, Tony
K ;} C YA

Sorry it took so long to get here!! I'm Jason and I own the silver olds. Sorry it's a 565 with an F2 not a turbo:biggrin: I had a blast helping Ken and Gordon. It was too bad there wasn't more time to dial their 7531 in. That car will flat haul when they get it figured out. It ran almost the same MPH at a 9.20 that I did at 8.32. That is some stout turbo HP. Again it was great meeting you guys and I'm sure we'll get together later in the year at a Friday in Milan.

Catch you later.

Jason

Sorry it took so long to get here!! I'm Jason and I own the silver olds. Sorry it's a 565 with an F2 not a turbo:biggrin: I had a blast helping Ken and Gordon. It was too bad there wasn't more time to dial their 7531 in. That car will flat haul when they get it figured out. It ran almost the same MPH at a 9.20 that I did at 8.32. That is some stout turbo HP. Again it was great meeting you guys and I'm sure we'll get together later in the year at a Friday in Milan.

Catch you later.

Jason

Jason,

Your car is sick, what have you done to the suspension in the rear.
The stance is to die for.Thanks for helping out our buddy Ken.
With some tune up time that car will be scary fast.

After seeing Jason's pics last year, I have been trying to get my car down in the rear like his. It looks killer.

I will have to post some more pics of the rear. Dusty, it is lower than last year by an inch. It is stock suspension with a DTS dana 60. I have wolfe lowers and DTS uppers. I use a 150lb 10 inch 2.5 diameter QA1 spring in the rear. In the stock location. The trick is the Mini tub. All that is left of the rear frame over the axle is the inner skin. My chassis guy built a 1.5 inch tubular inner frame that follows the stock frame and ties into the cage. This allowed me to put a 10 inch wheel with 6 inch BS under the car. I use a 295 radial also. I had to re drll the lower mounts on the rear end because when I lowered it, the bottom bars were pointing down at a 7 degree angle. I flattened them out to a 2 degree angle. I moved the lower shock mount in an inch or so. I also run a HR Parts N Stuff anti roll bar. It is the nutz. I"ve been a 1.27 60 with it. Not bad for a 3500 lb boat. It is a non intercooled 565 chevy with an F2 blowing through a C&S carb. As I said before, the 8.32 at 166 was my best pass ever. Anyway, once I figure out how to post pics I'll do it.

These pics are before I lowered it another inch or so and before I put on Weld alumastar double beadlocks.
Thanks,
Jason

Attachments

• small yb.jpg
    small yb.jpg
    85.1 KB · Views: 391
  • Slowsmobile 10-10-06 005yb.jpg
    Slowsmobile 10-10-06 005yb.jpg
    78.7 KB · Views: 394
  • tb1.jpg
    tb1.jpg
    85.3 KB · Views: 414
  • tb2.jpg
    tb2.jpg
    82.3 KB · Views: 387
Jason,

Can you please create your own thread in this forum for your car?
I think our members would be very interested in an in depth look at your ride.

Thanks in advance,

John,

If you could have a moderator copy all the stuff or something, that would be great, or I'll post current pics tomorrow.

Thanks man,
Jason