Meet in Iowa/Illinois Area

Hey Tim, glad you could make it to the meet on Saturday!! And glad ou found the website!! I'll run over to Cordova anytime, I just have one problem, my car is now on Ebay so I hope it does sell because I'll be looking for another one that I can play with!! Talk to ya'll later!!

I will be there for the midnight madness deal this FRI. 12:00am to 4:00am....Its kinda cool because of the rules(DOT tires,mufflers,street car) I think I fall under those rules :D

Bo

Hopefully

We can all make it that we all can meet up again. So your going to be there this friday. i would if i had the dam gas money to put in my car. these gas prices are really nuts anymore now, i just talked to a guy that said it would take a $100 to fill his truck up. I really dont want to know what it would take mine to fill up.

Hey guys, Ashley just got her new BUICK last night!!! Do you think they make TURBO Kits for Rondevous'? If so, I'll hook her up. That would be awesome since it's an all wheel drive!! Very nice though, heated leather, climate control, 2004, pearl white, blah blah blah. Anyways, at least she's part of the Buick family now!!

Hey question to everyone

Did anyone get a pic of my car in there camera at all so i can show someone on the internet.

Hey Tim, I saw a picture of your car somewhere, might be in Ashley's camera! If so, I'll be posting those pictures tonight! Hey Guys, I sold my car today! I wonder what will be next??!!!

Not yet I have some interested parties coming on Saturday.So Its still for sale as of right now.First come first serve.

Hay Jeremy buy a honda you trader..... :biggrin: Just kidding bud did they pick up the car already?Call me and let me know what you got for her boy your going to miss that one but now you can get serious on another one and maybe you will be able to keep up with the rest of us....HE HE HE I'm just given you some crap bud I'm glad you sold it...See ya...Tony

Midnight Mayham

Kids and more kids! Got one pass at 11.66@116 on low boost timing and spinning. Had fun, but I am not used to so many drunk kids :smile: You guys want to meet up sometime at cordova?

Lemme know
Bo

Hey whats up

:biggrin: so what has everyone been doing. well i might be going down to fl and all those place that got hit since im on the fire department and there paying the way down there. but im not for sure yet. So umm i was wondering if jeremy and tony can tell me where i can get a adjustable wastegate from at all since i need a new and if there are any gaskets in that area in the exashet i can sbell rite lol b/c i want to fix that asap. But umm have u guys ever had any problems at all with ur main booster at all b/c mine is leaking and i was thinging that im going to put that make ur own gasket stuff and put it on there and let it sit on there for a while so it will harden up. Also is it hard to rebuild ur turbo at all b/c i might be doing that since i want the orginal one on there and not one that i want to buy. But let me know on those things thank guys. :cool: