McKinney Texas Roadhouse Meet

DrkBluT-TyPe

1986 Buick Regal T-Type
Every Thursday alot of cars get together at the Texas Roadhouse in McKinney,TX(Duh..)at 8:00 pm and chill. I recently bought my Regal and would like to see some more TR's and GN's show up. So if your sitting at home Thursday and live near McKinney or just feel like getting out...please come! You don't have to own a GN/TR to come...just would like to see some show up :D

well congrats on the blue T i have 2 blue 87's if you want to get with the turbocar showing every 3rd saterday go to 121 and preston rd to the chucks there is 10-20 tr's there for a sweet show. this saterday is the meet.

turbotoy

DrkBluT-TyPe said:
What time does it start....PM sent also.

The show starts at 5:00 PM but most Buick guys start arriving a little earlier. It's a good show you won't be disapointed.

I won't be able to make this time as I will be on my way to San Francisco! :D

Dannyo

Awesome! See ya guys their! I will be rolling up in my Buick around 4:30ish. Thanks for the information.

Wasnt much of a showing for the turbo guys.Kind of disappointing.

The show is put on by our club and only a few showed up.

I know....I rolled up and i was like wow i don't see one Regal or GN. So i looked around then pulled away. Came back later that night and saw one Buick Grand National and saw a Buick gsX that was very clean. But ya it was disapointing for the turbo guys :frown:

Yeah, there was Victor and I were the only turbo cars to show, besides a guy not in the club trying to sell his GN.

Actually, if you want to see alot of running GN's, you should go to Redline Raceway on the 2nd Saturday of the month which is when the club races. There's quit a few folks that are near the top in points so attendence should not drop off in Sept or Oct, in fact we may have the best attendance yet if the rumor is true I heard...but I'll let the leaders announce that if it is :)

2QUIK6 said:
Yeah, there was Victor and I were the only turbo cars to show, besides a guy not in the club trying to sell his GN.

Actually, if you want to see alot of running GN's, you should go to Redline Raceway on the 2nd Saturday of the month which is when the club races. There's quit a few folks that are near the top in points so attendence should not drop off in Sept or Oct, in fact we may have the best attendance yet if the rumor is true I heard...but I'll let the leaders announce that if it is :)

Did I see you? I was in the Dark Blu Regal with the T-Tops off I came over and looked at the TTA..the two Buick turbo riveras,buick gsX and i saw one black GN that was for sell like you said. Just wondering if i saw you and didn't even know it.

DrkBluT-TyPe said:
Did I see you? I was in the Dark Blu Regal with the T-Tops off I came over and looked at the TTA..the two Buick turbo riveras,buick gsX and i saw one black GN that was for sell like you said. Just wondering if i saw you and didn't even know it.
Yep, I think we talked briefly...remember I thought you said you had a 96 Regal instead of an 86 :eek: Don't give up on finding other TR owners at the show and especially the 2nd Saturday at Redline Raceway.... In my 5-6 years with the LSPBC that was the worst showing of TR's at their show. There are lots of knowledgable folks in the club that can steer you in the right direction for care and maintenece and performance mods on your car.

I remember...

Ah yes i remember you, well maybe next time we see eachother we can have some more time to talk :D. Take it ez man and I loved your TA.

Who Needs 8 said:
It was just too hot on Saturday, I'm sure that's why the turn out was bad.

Maybe but I don't think so. :) Jack, had 3 times as many Buicks at his shop that ya'll had at the show! :eek: And one was mine.

I went to Tulsa on Saturday for the F-Body vs Buick race, so that's why I was out. And of course a lot were broke.

Next month we should do at least 15! I know I'll have two. DrkBlu T come on back out next month we'll be glad to have you.

There is a HUGH show coming up Sept. 3rd we need as many Buicks as possible. I will post a new thread