• Club Electro's

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Club Sundance

• Or any other suggestions

• Total voters
Welcome back Rhett!!! :cool:

I dunno what happend to the GP thread...

As for that TT 300ZX guy...He's PM'd me and labeled us buick guys as stand up no bs people. So I have no grudge with him. I dont know him personlly but I've seen him driving at the Drift Sessions. I dont think he has much experience at racing the ¼ mile. He forgot to wear shoes :rolleyes: He's not bad at driving his car sideways though. He hasnt posted any ¼ ET's from last Friday nights test & tune. He asked me if I was going to go but I told him I might cause I had a funeral to attend too, which he totally understood. That why he hasnt called BS on me on the Fh BB. Raudi was there, he's a neigbor of mines here in Ewa. He met up with thegrey-DEATH. PeeWee was there too. That's pretty much all I know about thegrey-DEATH and whatevers going on. :rolleyes: Hopefully he'll make it Next week Friday and show face. He seems like a stand up guy. By him showing up last Friday kinda proves he's not all mouth. But he still needs to show some ET to back up his acclaimed 450-470 hp numbers. :eek:

Glad to see you and yours made it safely. I'll try and make it Friday. I would like to see Nelson's other car . I also need to see if my stock trans will hold up:eek:

See you guys later

I think I'm going just to see.

Follow the thread, I posted the link at the EFI BB and now thegrey-DEATH has his hands full.

thegrey-DEATH

He seems to honestly believe that he has the fastest car on the Rock, and the truth is coming out, the car runs 13's,

Heck the Z might stand a chance...

Rob

PS Welcome back Rhett

I'm not too worried with the Grey 300Z. There's more than meets the eye regarding that thread. the Real owner of the car PMs me a lot after the whole thread started to get nuts. His name is Hector and he's been pretty civil with me...no BS. on the other hand...there's his buddy that's the one starting all the commotion posing as the real owner. He's just letting his friend start all kinds of commotion over on that site. Kinda reminds me of the ol' 87 Octane scenario. haha :p He's put up and showed up last week at the track. so I know he's not mouthing off..well..at least the owner isnt and following the storyline his buddy is setting him up for. It's the other guys that sh*t talk him that needs to show up...like that accordh22turbo guy on there. He seems to get way too wrangled up on it. I think he's the only one getting real violent in there :eek: I've also explained to Hector about Rob. about Rob being a no BS kind of guy and all. which is true Rob for the length of time that I've known you ;) it's more like Hector is putting up for his friends BS, hahaha. I even suggested that his friend lay off a little because of guys like accordh22turbo being too up tight about stuff like this. :rolleyes: oh well. I know Ced could be reading this as well...don't go spilling your guts over on the fh.net site. It'll ruin the fun in it. I think Raudi (Gino) knows as well that's why he isnt saying much regarding that thread. I haven't gone over to his house or called him about it yet. Oh well...that's my story :D

'87 Octane? Ohhh nooooo!

Lets not go there again.

That one got me all riled-up...Ernie....

Hey, I dont know where I am going to stop by...friday, dont know wether to stop by the camaro guys camp or hang with my friends at the buick pit (torn-up) <sniff>

Rob

Thanks for the warm welcome!

What time does racing start Friday? I hope the 300ZX and the others from SH.com show up - if they really are fast, more power to 'em.

Guy and Jackson are usually the 1st to get there. ;) Give Jackson a call before you head out. I'll be there at about 7:00-7:30. Rob...come down pit with us, it's a short drive to the lanes. :p

Okay, Chris!

Since Guy didn't remind me when he called the other day :rolleyes: it's yours. :D

J/K Guy!!:D :D

I have more in the garage, just have to get it. :)

Re: Re: Welcome back Rhett!

Originally posted by Turtle TR
Geoff...dont forget the duct for the intake :D
I'm reminding you now:D And don't forget the jack. Thanks:)

Uh oh -more stuff!...

Rob- Yes, bring it. Thanks! :D

Guy, what time tomorrow? No guarantees man.....!:D

OK Geoff,

What time you guys gonna be there?

Rob

Looks like the track is gonna be busy tommorow night...hehe

Re: Re: Re: Welcome back Rhett!

Originally posted by BADDGUY6
I'm reminding you now:D And don't forget the jack. Thanks:)
jack? you need me to bring my jack? :rolleyes: :p ok i bring my jack but i dunno what i going use'em for :confused:

And soon, the moment we've all been waiting for...

:D

I'm meeting Keith at 7:30 in Kapolei to pick up some parts...should be there shortly after that. How do you guys run in this heat??? LOL I haven't worn long pants since we got here. I think I've been turned...I take out the trash in 40 degree weather in a t-shirt, and now I can't put on my slippers without breaking a sweat!

You're lucky this is a nice cool week :eek:

Me and Guy will be at the track early probally around 6:30