• Club Electro's

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Club Sundance

• Or any other suggestions

• Total voters
Hell YES!!!! dont forget Femme Nu :eek:
I'm down for going to the tracks any day too.
How about Ryan's Grill at Victoria Ward Centre?

I think we are looking at somewhere we can see our toys...
But guys, correct me if I am wrong?
Of course, strip bar is good, but the toys stay home...

Rob

Need for speed!

I voted for tracks...gotta see some of these cars run, because I was a die-hard Stage 1 guy when I used to frequent HRP. Didn't think a little V6 could be worth anything, LOL.

EDIT: those dates are correct. arrive 4/27, leave 5/3...

Re: Need for speed!

Originally posted by Toady
I was a die-hard Stage 1 guy when I used to frequent HRP.
You got to talk story with Nelson (Old School) And SEE:eek: & HEAR:eek: his Buick I think you'll like it.:cool:

Guy

Re: Need for speed!

Originally posted by BADDGUY6
You got to talk story with Nelson (Old School) And SEE:eek: & HEAR:eek: his Buick I think you'll like it.:cool:

Guy

Awwww yeaaaah! I know Nelson and his brother Edwin. Met them in '87 or so. We were part of the Hawaii chapter of the GSCA, but it didn't last very long, unfortunately. The Buick Special is what I wanted my car to be (it was a white '72). Nelson's told me about its current state - sounds like it is a beast!

I voted tracks also but maybe we could leave there a little early and go one of those bars that I have never ever gone to.:D

Originally posted by TurboJohn
I voted tracks also but maybe we could leave there a little early and go one of those bars that I have never ever gone to.:D
that's do-able :D

Should I bring the trailer, just in case?(not that buicks break) m,ght be hard to get into the parking lot of one of those places I've never been to....

Rob

Made it!

Howzit you guys! We made it here safe & sound. I am REALLY looking forward to meeting everyone. What time Friday? And what kine cars you guys drive? Need to know what to look for... :D I'll be driving my mom's 4-door '88 Cutlass.

PS - What happened to the Denso O2 GP thread?
PPS - Anyone heard from the 300ZX who was calling everyone out?

OK, looks like we will make it out there on Friday. We'll keep the GS home and bring out the Regal for the first time. Don't expect any low numbers as we need to make a few shake down passes first. Look for the yellow tow truck. Some of you guys know him, Ty of T's Automotive.
Nelson