Mass air flow meter not working

3.8 TURBO LUV

Hello,
Just wondering if anyone has a permanent repair for the factory MAF not working correctly. There are several different options out there on the internet, but I would like to know what is the best result from somebody on this site that has used or is currently using the repair with no problems. Thanks for your info, its greatly appreciated.
Mike.

When my MAF went pretty much everyone said the rebuilt units are hit and miss - and who knows how long they will last. I just ended up going to the LT1 and translator route. Everything is good again and I don't have to worry about not being able to find a new MAF in the future if needed.

When my MAF went pretty much everyone said the rebuilt units are hit and miss - and who knows how long they will last. I just ended up going to the LT1 and translator route. Everything is good again and I don't have to worry about not being able to find a new MAF in the future if needed.
X2, I would go with the translator and 3" LT1 or 3.5" LS1 maf for reliability and easy replacement if needed.