Map of CA. owners ?

Orcutt ? Like Santa Maria/Orcutt ? LOL I'm in Grover Beach. We need to meet !

Tori, yup I'm in SM area.
Do you go to Doughnut derelicts in AG on Saturday mornings?
I have only seen one other really nice GN there.
PM me with your info, I'd like to meet ya and see your Gn.

HA! Very cool. I have never taken the GN there, but would like to. I've been holding off till i get the fillers replaced. I have the fronts to do yet still. Either way, lets plan to meet up soon.

i remember a guy up in bakersfield a few year back had an 84 i believe with a power stroke from mount in it. sound familiar?

Not that i recall. Ive seen at least 10 turbo buicks here in town i just mentioned the guys i know of. I guess add 10 dots to bakersfield ha.

Not that i recall. Ive seen at least 10 turbo buicks here in town i just mentioned the guys i know of. I guess add 10 dots to bakersfield ha.

That is cool84, he had one of the first intercooled hot air cars, it was pretty fast. Still has it as far as I know of. I haven't spoke to him in awhile. He's Dad owns an 84 stage II car. They ran everyone off of Sonic Drive-In in Oildale years ago... I went there about four years ago and everyone was still afraid to race me just cause it was a GN..lol. Another friend of mine has a 87 GN sitting in his garage he hasn't worked on and an 84 roller at is parents house. There is actually a lot of turbo Buicks in Bako. I have since moved to Las Vegas and have two GN's in my garage.

Last edited:
That is coo84, he had one of the first intercooled hot air cars, it was pretty fast. Still has it as far as I know of. I haven't spoke to him in awhile. He's Dad owns an 84 stage II car. They ran everyone off of Sonic Drive-In in Oildale years ago... I went there about four years ago and everyone was still afraid to race me just cause it was a GN..lol. Another friend of mine has a 87 GN sitting in his garage he hasn't worked on and an 84 roller at is parents house. There is actually a lot of turbo Buicks in Bako. I have since moved to Las Vegas and have two GN's in my garage.

yea that was him i remember seeing his dads car that think was wicked.

[QUOTE="thadeal4real,]well might as well put 3 in Fresno

Even though i know there are at least three times that here[/QUOTE]

[QUOTE="thadeal4real,]well might as well put 3 in Fresno

Even though i know there are at least three times that here
[/QUOTE]

Humm, don't think so Neal. The old guy no longer in town, & Erin sold his. A few bad clones & "I think it's a GN" around; It's U & I buddy, & probably someone else. When U gonna sell me some parts off yours?
Hay Tori, give us (Fresno) a dot.