Map of CA. owners ?

Hey guys new owner of a T-Type I'm in the San Fernando Valley. Just wanted to introduce myself. Also where can I find updates or info on possible car meets in southern California can't wait to see other turbo buicks in person

Welcome to the site. Keep an eye on this South Western section for events. There may be a Donut Derelicts gathering in the next few weeks.
http://donutderelicts.com/
As of right now, the biggest event is the Bates Nut Farm gathering, the first Sunday in June. We've been getting about 50 Turbo Buicks and just under 200 people. You can search this section for past year's events. Ralph did one of his legendary pizza cruise and shows a few months ago.
Last I heard, he was thinking about doing another one.;)

Happy spooling.
Mike Barnard

Welcome JL86, The Bates show really is a good time, and so is SpoolFools get together later in the year. (although i wouldn't know about that personally, as i'm a lameo and haven't made it the past two years)

That being said,...... I really need to finish this drink and update the map. ;)

Thanks for the info guys hope to see some turbo drivers soon, I just discovered some sort of vacumm leak I'm looking for places to get it fixed I went with some dude Named Shahe O he has a shop called A Plus Auto Repairs in Van Nuys where I have seen other turbo's and he owns one himself does anyone have any experience with him? He told me I should replace gaskets on both sides of the engine because if one side is leaking the other side will too pretty soon is this true I want to know before I drop money because I don't want to blow all my tax money on unecesary fixes because as they say if it ain't broke don't fix it. Sorry if this isn't the appropriate forum to post in I'm new to this site.

Thanks for the info guys hope to see some turbo drivers soon, I just discovered some sort of vacumm leak I'm looking for places to get it fixed I went with some dude Named Shahe O he has a shop called A Plus Auto Repairs in Van Nuys where I have seen other turbo's and he owns one himself does anyone have any experience with him? He told me I should replace gaskets on both sides of the engine because if one side is leaking the other side will too pretty soon is this true I want to know before I drop money because I don't want to blow all my tax money on unecesary fixes because as they say if it ain't broke don't fix it. Sorry if this isn't the appropriate forum to post in I'm new to this site.
I'm in Santa clarta/ Palmdale . For easy fixes like that I would do it your self and save the $ . I would be happy to show you acouple things just shoot me a PM bro

Have you hooked up a vacuum gauge to actually verify that you do have a vacuum leak.
There are several turbo Buick owners in and around your area that would
probably give you a hand in verifying a vacuum leak and chasing it around. Do a search
in the South Western section under your area and get a hold of 1. I would not
invest any money in anybody unless they are well known South Western section members.
I would also strongly recommend Lou Czarnota, alias Turbo Lou, in Lake Forest area.
Check out all of your rubber hoses as they have a tendency to leak with age & deterioration.

So is there anyone else planing on going to Famoso in April ? I bought my ticket already and it would be bad ass to get a bunch of us up there laying down some fast times :)

Hey guys new owner of a T-Type I'm in the San Fernando Valley. Just wanted to introduce myself. Also where can I find updates or info on possible car meets in southern California can't wait to see other turbo buicks in person
I may have seen you at supercar sunday? If that was you...you stole my license plate idea

I here of a few people in San Diego but I've never seen them like apparently there is a guy near me and works on base with me but I've never seen him before ...... And then some others around San Diego but never hear from them or seen them