Making Buick Video 6... Get your car in now.

GNflyby

The Video Guy
Hello everyone, I got a lot of crazy ideas rolling around in my head and I have to make a video. I'm going back to my roots and I'm adding pictures as well as videos, so if you want to get your car in, post it or email it to me. I will post it free on the board and I will offer it along with my prior 5 vids for $5 on DVD with free shipping in the U.S. That's just material, I'm donating my time for free! Thank you, GNflyby. :)

hey what is your video about

hey nelson its me aj i can send you my dads 9 secound run in dallas texas so and his other runs rill fast and and his whells up lauches so call me or im me or emai lme o rpost back

aj thomas

puddinpower said:
hey nelson its me aj i can send you my dads 9 secound run in dallas texas so and his other runs rill fast and and his whells up lauches so call me or im me or emai lme o rpost back

aj thomas

Hey AJ, that would be cool. You can post them on the forum or just email them to me @ 87grandnational@gmail.com. Thank you your pal, Nelson aka GNflyby. :)

nelson its aj

i would have to send you tapes and you wolud trans fur them to dvd and to the comp for it to work and what is your number so i can call you ok

a j

Thank you all for your support, I received all your pics and vids, I've been playing around with several new programs and I'm hoping to make this my best work yet! Thanks again, Nelson Febus aka GNflyby. :)

i think this new viseo is going to good

this video 6 nelson is makeing i think its going to be his best internet video ever i think it is going to have a lot of people cars and of ther peaces of some things noboudy nows about and when they do they will be like wow thta guy nows what he is doing so give nelson all the support that you guys can he is working hard on this stuff s i am looking forerd of whatching the video

this is aj

puddinpower said:
this video 6 nelson is makeing i think its going to be his best internet video ever i think it is going to have a lot of people cars and of ther peaces of some things noboudy nows about and when they do they will be like wow thta guy nows what he is doing so give nelson all the support that you guys can he is working hard on this stuff s i am looking forerd of whatching the video

this is aj

Hey AJ, how are you buddy?!
Thank you for the kind words, you have no idea want it means coming from you, thank you for your incredible support, your good friend, Nelson Febus aka GNflyby. :)

your welcome

it is all i can do for puting me and my dad in the video sow i have to make every boudy ready to see it becouse you do good work and i now you do sow i will give 100 precint of support on this video any ideas i have i will tell you anthing to ask me i will be ther ok

your pal aj thomas

hey its me aj nelson

puddinpower said:
it is all i can do for puting me and my dad in the video sow i have to make every boudy ready to see it becouse you do good work and i now you do sow i will give 100 precint of support on this video any ideas i have i will tell you anthing to ask me i will be ther ok

your pal aj thomas

thanks aj

when do you need these pics/videos by? I am fixing to get some more videos of my car next weekend at the track. Thanks!!!!