Maine Please HELP

S

Sleeper87

Someone from maine wit a GN or T-Type please help me...as u well know i just got a rebuild and am now having some nasty issues i put down 131HP and 101Torque at the wheels....Dyno guys at www.cmperformance.com told me that i was loosing spark and it was all over the place.....Someone from maine wanna give me a hand while i wait for my Turbo Link to come in the mail....Email me at phazin@gwi.net btw i have a 1987 T-Type converted to a GN... Thanks again
Sleeper87

This is why im selling my GN **** i cant get a reply or help from anyone....Going to buy a HONDA plenty of TECH help for that POS....Comon boyz give me some help please

Help in Maine

I guess the guys in Maine are enjoying the early hot weather and too busy to check the mail. You didn't say where you live in Maine, but Chris Fasulo lives in West Buxton, near Portland and can be reached at one of the following links:

CFASULO@spf.fairchildsemi.com
cfasulo@cybertours.com

You could also check out our NEBRA (New England Buick Racing Association) site at http://www.nebra.org. Is it safe to say that you have been to http://www.gnttype.org to look at that recipes and tuning suggestions contained there? You could also call Jack Cotton at 413-789-0531 in MA. He could give you quite a bit of info over the phone as to what to check

Bob

Help in Maine

Not familiar with your rebuild. Was it done by someone the KNOWS Buicks? If not, that might be a problem in itself. From your brief description of your problem, I would first go to plug wires and coil pack if they have not been replaced.

Bob

tech help

Sleeper87, call Eric Rankin, 860-645-6389 he is in connecticut but worth the trip, can get it in shop asap im sure, dont sell it for a ricer, :confused:

Thanks guys i didnt mean to sound like an ass...Im 20 and its my only daily car...so i want it reliable and to kick some butt...But i have gotton ahold of Jim Dow...i cant get ahold of chris..ill keep trying..Thanks again...Btw i lost to a talon who runs 14.1 so OUCH 1 down GN for the group...
Sleeper87