Made it a night at Pritchard Road.....

Vader 87

Licensed
Went out to Pritchard Road last night and had a lot of fun. At first i was hesitant to race because i was running 93 octane and 12 to 13 psi boost but had perfect O2s. First i had some ricer turbo eclipse challenge me so i ran him....it spun VERY bad all the way through 3rd gear (all the way past the first light pole) and when it caught i blew past him.....next was a nova with a 350 that was a good run but i got him by a car length, he also challenged me. I saw a 2001 SS camaro there and asked if he wanted to run and he said no but then i saw the SS line up next to another z28 that had some mods and got beat. So i asked the z28 that won if "she" wanted to race (yes it was a girl and yes she could drive). I let off easy to keep from spinning and floored it in second gear and it still broke loose but i beat her by about 2 car lengths came back and raced again and won again by 1 car length. Lastly as i was leaving and a 95-96 vette asked if i wanted to run and i said yes but from a 20 mph roll cuz i was spinning so bad, he agreed and i beat him by about 3 car lengths and was still gaining but some cars were coming down the road and i had to let off. To sum it up it was a pretty good night and i was very surprised at how good i did at only 13 psi and my knock never went above 1.0 degrees according to the scanmaster and O2s were 770 to 805. BTW, i dont know why but i no longer have wheel spin knock....i cant figure it out but im happy. My ET Drags are in the mail so the next time out should be fun, ill also bring some race gas with me. :)

P.S. i guess ill have to change my signature.;)

Glad to see your car is running good. You need to bring it out to jax tomorrow night I believe casy is going to run.

Can't you read? Look closer. I'll give you a hint, it's within my post. Do you still need the BstC instructions. I totally forgot to send them.

Geez whats your problem:confused:....I thought those were your old numbers di(khead. Guess i forgot to monitor your signature today. :rolleyes:

No Jas, those are the new numbers. The old numbers were 8.7 @ 81 for the best time and best mph was on a 9.6 @ 83. Actually I just posted the new times above for the first time. Relax man, we're all friends here. Do you still need BstC instructions still?