M3 w/ Turbo kit & 110 trap speeds

KillrV6

Former owner
was at the race track, hit my all time best of 12.4 @ 106. there was a silver M3 w/ a turbo kit runing 13.1s at 110. i was in front of the guy in the lanes, we were talking and his car is pretty damn sweet. it was a 96ish (e46 or 36??) and he said he wanted to run me from a role. well, i knew it would be a loss but i said what ever just for fun.

so after we leave the track we hit up a long 4 lane, he gives the honks and we were off. since he was stick, he got a jump on my ass but i kept up alright. he ended up pulling on me pretty good up top. that thing was a beast. we did it another time, it was a bit closer, than we called it quits.

i have no problem loosing as long as its to a sweet (FAST) car w/ a cool driver.

if this race was a video on line, i would download it. :cool:

Hey what 60' times are you getting to run 12.4's at 106??? I'm running 105 (on pump gas), but I have crappy radials on it with the stock stall so my 60's suck.

Nice to know My car would run that quick on good tires.

stock rear suspension
stock springs
some used KYB shocks
pinion snubber

BFG drag radials

Sweet..hope to be that quick at BG, converter and slicks baby we're gonna fly!!

hey how are you runing 105 on pump gas?? must be some good pump gas! better than 91 anyways (asuming you are stock turbo/motor)

Stock motor, intercooler, PTE-53.

I was surprised at how well it pulls with moderate boost (16-18)...I can't wait to put some good fuel in it and crank it up!!!

Stock, which is the only reason I can drive it on radials.

I'm installing a 3000 next month, I'll let you know how it does.

how is it though spoolup wise w/ stock converter?

what ever turbo i get will need to be used w/stock converter for a while...

Well you can kiss your 1.7 60's goodbye.

It doesn't get to full boost till 2nd gear...It's not that bad I don't think, but I'm after MPH more then ET...You probably wouldn't be happy with it till you got a stall.

hey but ill be able to smoke turbod m3s from a role lol

i think ill go w/ a 44 or some equiv.

Those spool really good from what I hear, and it'll get you in the 11's...I'm wanting a bit more then that, like 11.00