LSx in a GN?

well like i said you can point them up, it would work more than well enough, and it doesnt look that bad. its just not my thing and i wanted to do a more custom layout anyway. I can take pics this weekend if you would like.
Gary

Do you really need to ask if we want pictures???:eek: :D

There is yet another LS1 TR transplant in prestage planning!! WOW! so thats 2 secret ones so far!

Dusty what have you started... You turned me to the power of the traditional V8... now everybody is wanting to catch up with the LS1's. 2007 is going to be very interesting!

hey I was curious what kinda times would a ls1 powered gn turn out? Would it be quicker than a lightly modded lc2?

There is yet another LS1 TR transplant in prestage planning!! WOW! so thats 2 secret ones so far!

Dusty what have you started... You turned me to the power of the traditional V8... now everybody is wanting to catch up with the LS1's. 2007 is going to be very interesting!

:confused: :confused:

I'm the cancer of the Buick community:cool:

Putting a LS1 in our cars is useless to me. Should just go buy a LS1 GTO.

That is your opinion. Here is mine. I like my car too much to let it go. Therfore , in order to go faster more reliably a V8 swap is the solution.