Lowered the front end

Wld87GN

I installed a set of Eibach lowering springs, but the passenger side did not drop as much as the drivers side.

Did I forget something with the way I inserted the spring into the lower control arm? Is there another trick that I failed to remember?

Haven't had my springs out but my son's 69 Firebird has an indention in the spring pocket where the end of the spring sits in.

Thanks ITSAVE6, I was aware of that and I have them sat in the pockets, but I still have 1-2" of gap between the top of my wheel and the fender lip. It basically looks like it did with the stock springs.

I had a similar issue once I installed new springs and drop spindles, the pass side was 5/8" lower than the Dr side. Just enough to rub when entering or exiting some driveways. I measured the frame to floor clearance on both sides and it was the same so I am confident that the springs were installed correctly. It appears that the core support and fender on the pass side had sagged over 29 years. A little adjustment to the core support and fender, now both sides are even. Just a thought... Measure the frame to floor on both sides. Also removed the inner fender bolt at the top of the fender to gain another 1/4" :cool:

I will put it back on the lift this weekend and figure this out as it drives me nuts!