Low 10 Second Silver T

Looks great Joe that thing is a monster it'll beat black Vetts ;) :biggrin: and Otto your the man..

Condsidering the current tune that's in it right now, that car will make some serious power! Glad to see you're happy with it Joe.

Thanks to all for the compliments! I am very happy with the #'s....made more power then I even thought it would :) and it still has more in it! ;)

Otto has been keeping in contact with me on the progress with phone calls, emails and photos. I can't say enough about him, he has been great thru the whole thing. Thanks again Otto and I will see you Friday!

Car is back in my garage! :biggrin: Can't be any happier with it. Otto and Russ did an amazing job. Can't say enough about the both of them. I need to put about 500 miles on the car then change the oil and then it's to the track we go!
Was real busy today, so no pics at this time, but maybe tomorrow.

Awesome! Just one question, I see that you still have PM brakes, are you comfortable with them with that kind of horsepower or are you considering going to hydro or vacuum. Asking because I'm thinking of converting mine and I don't have near the thrust of your rocket ship.

Awesome! Just one question, I see that you still have PM brakes, are you comfortable with them with that kind of horsepower or are you considering going to hydro or vacuum. Asking because I'm thinking of converting mine and I don't have near the thrust of your rocket ship.

After having the same conversation with Otto yesterday, I am leaning towards vacuum.

Well, my car had vacuum on it and they sucked! I changed every thing and it did not help. Went back to pm and it stops much better. Never tryed hydroboost, that maybe ok.

Well, my car had vacuum on it and they sucked! I changed every thing and it did not help. Went back to pm and it stops much better. Never tryed hydroboost, that maybe ok.

I had an 86 GN that the owner before me changed to vacuum and I did not like the feel, so I went back to the PM and all was better.
The only problem with the PM is if it goes, you better have a very heavy foot, cause the only way to stop the car is to stand on the brakes real hard.
If the vacuum brakes go, it is like having manual brakes and not as hard to stop.

A few updated pics for those who have asked.....

Attachments

• IMG_3349.jpg
    IMG_3349.jpg
    79.3 KB · Views: 384
  • IMG_3351.jpg
    IMG_3351.jpg
    72.4 KB · Views: 384
  • IMG_3353.jpg
    IMG_3353.jpg
    80.8 KB · Views: 384
  • IMG_3363.jpg
    IMG_3363.jpg
    46.6 KB · Views: 383
  • IMG_3366.jpg
    IMG_3366.jpg
    82.5 KB · Views: 377
Beautiful car! Looking at the engine bay pics brings me to a couple of dumb newb questions.

1) I don't see a MAF on there, how does this differ from my car which has a MAF

2) When people place the Alky tank under the hood, where do they put the radiator overflow reservoir?

He is running a FAST XFI system in speed density mode so no MAF sensor is needed. You can also get chips burnt or use a translator pro to run speed density.
For the radiator overflow reservoir he has an aftermarket one mounted on the side of the radiator you just can’t see it in the pics.