Los Angeles Invasion 2010 May 29-31

Luis, can you say all show no go. :p, just busting your chops man, I remember you telling me to stay and witness you break the sound barrier, good thing i didn't or you would off never heard the end of it. LOL

EL WICKED. ;)

Luis
I was hoping to see a good 9 sec pass from you, sorry for your misfortune.
I think your car is one of the best looking cars around, and the fact that you do it all your self is very admirable !!
stick with it, if it was eazy, Harold would do it! LOL :tongue:

X2

Nice to see people put pride in what they do. It's a nine second car waiting to happen.:cool:

Mike Barnard

Yeah I'm only making 550 RWHP. I have 10 second power in a 12 second chassis.

Sounds like more mods are needed.

Just know when to stop.:eek:

this_person_should_b_shot.jpg

Mike B.

Hey Guys, I forgot to post up about the video complelation that i put up on the main page of the site.

Who was that in the GN that blew smoke (see second run of sun in video)?

I think the Chicken has some photos from that day that he hasn't posted up yet.

Mike B.

Wasn't me popping smoke either. I didn't realize any other GN's ran down the track that day besides me an Evil87.

The only time I shut off mid track was my first run and that was against a Black 4th gen Camaro. I shut it off since we were only after some data so we could adjust the tune before delivering a beat down to a certain Z06

The only yellow car I raced was a 71 Olds 442 on my last run. I did an 11.62 at 115mph to his low 12.

I'll out up some of my pix later...gotta go take the kids for day 4 of surf camp...