Looks fun but this is how you end up wrecking

Guy driving the Mustang seems like a tool. That is just stupid to be racing on public roads in traffic. There were several times he was spinning at probably 100mph, with little to no control over the car. Everybody likes to play around on the street, but in traffic during the middle of the day where you could risk injuring innocent bystanders is retarded.

Yeah, thats taking it too far. I'm sure he had on regular radials too:rolleyes: I act out at times but never to that extent. Call me a wimp, but I am always expecting the jerk on the cell phone to cut me off and my powermaster to fail at the same time....:eek: Besides, we have nothing to prove...they know we are the fastest thing on the street when that turbo bulge is present!!!:cool:

Guy driving the Mustang seems like a tool. That is just stupid to be racing on public roads in traffic. There were several times he was spinning at probably 100mph, with little to no control over the car. Everybody likes to play around on the street, but in traffic during the middle of the day where you could risk injuring innocent bystanders is retarded.

+1 well put

LMAO!! Im trying to avoid the Mustang owner jokes because some of them are really nice guys... but this one... boy boy boy....:eek:

It doesn't really matter if it's a Mustang or not. Seen plenty of guys do stupid stuff in our cars, Mustangs, F-bodies, imports, etc. I think it's a bit hypocritical to make comments about the guy because most of us including myself have done some stupid stuff on the street although I know my car is nowhere near making 570rwhp.:eek: Bottom line, it's not smart or safe to try and race or make full WOT blasts with a car like this on a crowded street. Clearly the car has little or no traction and he is basically pedaling it the whole time which could turn very ugly real quick!:eek:

I hate Mustang guys! I pulled into Oreileys a few months ago and this dude in a 95 Mustang pulled up the same time as me, I was in my truck so they didnt know I had a GN but one of the guys at the counter did. The other employee asked the guy about his Mustang and another customer was in there buying parts for his Mustang. They all started talking about how BAD A$$ their cars were. The one guy said he is pushing over 1000HP out of his Mustang, then the other said he had 1050HP. Funny thing is, I looked at the employee eho knew I had a GN, he said "It's like a fishing story all day long around here, earlier his car had 650HP!" I just chuckled to myself! That weekend I went to Cordova and saw the employee with the mustang and he an a 15.2 ET!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The problem was the driver not the car. I love Mustangs, my brother has a 89 Coupe that makes 300 more rear wheel hp then this tool and can keep it straight because he is a good driver. What we just saw in that video is inexperience at its best. And doing that in traffic deserves a flipin uppercut. Guys like that give the sport a black eye, and has people painting us all with the same brush when they see a modified car.

That is one of the local guys here in Albuquerque after the Dyno Drags a few years back, he has a few turbo Stangs, you should see him go down the track, looks about the same.

Thanks for the other video, seems with every gear change the guy in the red mustang YANKS the damn steering wheel and sets it sideways.

What a chode

BW

Thats what I was thinking! I could always set my car sideways if I turn the steering wheel! But I prefer not to do that!