looking to buy a gn or t-type we4

killaGN

hey everyone i am looking to buy a gn or a t-type we4 i am looking for a car with some mods.condition: maybe needs paint and just needs alittle work. it will be my daily driver so im not looking for a project car. and my budget is around 9,500 highest 10k thanks everyone hope someones got what im looking for.

I have a 86 T Top GN with quite a few mods'brand new paint that needs the trim and bumpers installed and the T top weather sripping and trim panels put back on. I have all the parts and new GM weather stripping.
The car has a rebuilt engine and transmission with about 3000 miles
Here is a list of parts that are brand new and have no miles on them.
Dequick V2 front mount,Ramchargers dual fans, kirbans 110 amp chrome Alternator,RJC pulleys,4 inch ESP inlet pipe with a chrome cold air intake,3 1/2 mass air sensor and a Translator,70mm throtle body,Hemco race plenum.Champion ported and polished intake,ATR driver side header and crossover pipe,Terry Houston 3 inch down pipe ATr 3 inch single shot exhaust,Erson 200~200 cam, ALL urethane body bushing including the 2 GNX bushings,BMF upper and lower control arms,Air Lift air bags,Competion Enginering adjustable drag shocks,BRAND NEW ET streets PTS 3200 converter and aaaaaalot of stuff I know I am forgetting. Finish it up and save yourself a butt load of money. 10 k verry firm

A buddy of mine Scott has a WE4. It has nice stock paint and clean interior. He would sell for $10K. We are in Indianapolis.

His number is 317-788-1066, Scott

Tell him Tiny gave you his number.