Looking to buy a 10 second turbo Buick

Please don't ruin a members thread with opinions not asked for....

He posted a W.T.B ad, no need for jokes not the lounge!

Give him a Break

Hey Guys,

Give Elevensecond a break.. I know him and he is a good Guy with good intentions. He has just not been able to find the right car and the right deal yet.

Even though his post may seem redundent, what does it hurt? Has it ruined your day? Most likely not...

I have posted similar posts and never found the right car, other times I have, thats life.

Someone with the right car in the right situation may see his post and get to sell their car. They would benifit the seller and Elevensecond, that would be great!

You can always click on another thread that may interst you more.

Dennis

Hey Guys,

Give Elevensecond a break.. I know him and he is a good Guy with good intentions. He has just not been able to find the right car and the right deal yet.

Even though his post may seem redundent, what does it hurt? Has it ruined your day? Most likely not...

I have posted similar posts and never found the right car, other times I have, thats life.

Someone with the right car in the right situation may see his post and get to sell their car. They would benifit the seller and Elevensecond, that would be great!

You can always click on another thread that may interst you more.

Dennis

Dennis:

Thanks for the kind words.Sorry your deal with the Stage 1 car didn't work out.I was looking forward to seeing the car and talking with you again.

I am still looking for a car so keep your eyes and ears open for me.

Take care.

Keep looking... you'll find the right deal eventually...

I sold my mint '86 T-type for $8000. The last trip down the track it went 11.15 @ 121. It was a 10-sec car when I finally sold it.

My '87 GN is a proven 10-sec ride, and I'd probably sell it for around $8500 if it were for sale. It's really not that nice of a car, so you wouldn't really be interested anyway. (The body is pretty rough.)
The value is purely the sum of it's parts.

Also keep in mind... many guys DO have trailers and WILL deliver a car to your doorstep.

I trailered one from Reading, PA to St Paul Minnesota in '01, and another to Bellingham Washington in '04. I only charged for fuel costs and hotel expenses.

Keep looking... you'll find the right deal eventually...

I sold my mint '86 T-type for $8000. The last trip down the track it went 11.15 @ 121. It was a 10-sec car when I finally sold it.

My '87 GN is a proven 10-sec ride, and I'd probably sell it for around $8500 if it were for sale. It's really not that nice of a car, so you wouldn't really be interested anyway. (The body is pretty rough.)
The value is purely the sum of it's parts.

Also keep in mind... many guys DO have trailers and WILL deliver a car to your doorstep.

I trailered one from Reading, PA to St Paul Minnesota in '01, and another to Bellingham Washington in '04. I only charged for fuel costs and hotel expenses.

Thanks for the reply.Man sounds like someone got a heck of a deal on your T-Type for sure.I always seem to be a day late and a dollar short.The GN in your sig looks pretty darn good to me. :)

Yes, car is turnkey will drive accross the country how it feels, throw in some racegas/bump up the timing and run 10's... sits as 11.22 with pumpgas...

keep looking man, there are deals out there! I bought my 86 T-type years ago for 6500 and it had ran 6.90 in the 1/8th when I got it. The old boy had lost his job and family and bills come first so he had to sell it. I have had to redo the engine and tranny over the years and have about 17,000 in it now including what I paid for it but hey, thats life if you have one of these cars lol. Good luck on your search Daniel Ray