Looking to buy a 10 second turbo Buick

I am looking to buy a 10 second turbo Buick.Car must be streetable and in nice shape.I live in Indianapolis and am hoping to find a car not too far away from Indiana.I will travel but need to stay as close to home as possible since I dont have a trailer.I only have $11k cash to spend right now so if thats not enough"which its probably not" please dont reply.I can be reached at elevensecondv6@aol.com

Thanks

Well its not 11 but for 12,500 I would deliver my 10 sec GN in my signature to you let me know if you want to see some pics.

The saga continues... He has been at it for a while. Personally I think it's not gonna happen for 11k, but what do I know.:rolleyes:

No offense, but how many years are you going to post the exact same thing? 3 years later and you still have $11,000? I'm probably out of line, but something's "off" .
I'm of the "Buy a car and build it up yourself and learn" mentality, but hey, whatever floats your boat.

http://www.turbobuick.com/forums/cars-sale/118888-looking-buy-10-second-turbo-buick.html

Welby:

Glad you have nothing better to do than to post on my thread.The only thing that's off is your butting in on my post.The last time I looked people can post any ad they want,or am I wrong??Everyone is entitled to their own opinion.You like to build cars you go right ahead.I won't tell you what to do and you don't tell me what to do.Sound fair enough??You have a car for sale and in my price range that's fine.You don't,then I suggest you refrain from posting in my thread.I am sure if posts like yours continues the moderators will step in like they did before.

Have a good day.

You sure valued my opinion when I was selling my car a couple of years ago. And I bet if you ever find a 10 second TR for 11k, you'll really value my opinion when you post on here looking for answers to why you paid 11k for a car that only runs 11.50's. Have a nice Day!!!

Sorry to hijack this thread but It just so happens I am looking for an 8 second turbo buick,But I only have $2500 to spend. So please if you dont have an 8 second turbo buick you would like to sell for $2500 Keep your opinions to yourself.Thanks.

You sure valued my opinion when I was selling my car a couple of years ago. And I bet if you ever find a 10 second TR for 11k, you'll really value my opinion when you post on here looking for answers to why you paid 11k for a car that only runs 11.50's. Have a nice Day!!!

Sorry to tell you but I have never valued your opinion.You must have been thinking of someone else. :wink:

Sorry to hijack this thread but It just so happens I am looking for an 8 second turbo buick,But I only have $2500 to spend. So please if you dont have an 8 second turbo buick you would like to sell for $2500 Keep your opinions to yourself.Thanks.

You sure you have $2500.00 and not $25.00 ??? :wink:

You sure you have $2500.00 and not $25.00 ???

Either one is just as ridiculous as your request:cool:

You sure you have $2500.00 and not $25.00 ???

Either one is just as ridiculous as your request:cool:

I have bought two 10 second cars and sold one 10 second cars on this board and they were all less than the $11k he is wanting to spend.

I have bought two 10 second cars and sold one 10 second cars on this board and they were all less than the $11k he is wanting to spend.

Steve:

Thanks for the input.:) That just proves that I can find what I am looking for and in the price range I am wanting to be in.All these people who have been mouthing off must have nothing better to do.If I don't like the channel on the TV I am watching I turn the channel.These people evidently aren't smart enough to just pass on by my thread.They all must live boring lives to have to put in their worthless 2 cent opinions.