Looking for some parts opinions

That`s a lot cheaper than what I`v seen... where did you find that at? I can do it myself, just need to buy the pipes and mufflers from a friend at Muffler Man;) and borrow a welder at my friends and there I have it:biggrin:

Do a search in the general section. Summit has the best price but Jegs will match the price if you can locate the actual price.

I've been hearing good things about the Pypes system. No offence to anyone, but I'm not a fan of how the Flowmasters sound. To each their own I guess.

Back to carb talk, on Edelbrock's website they say their 500cfm 4bbl is non-egr. I thought that the carb had nothing to do with EGR, so why does it matter?

There's a huge thread about the Pypes system in the general section. I started reading it and realized it was one of the best options out there. I decided that I'm gonna use a 3" single because of the ease of fitting it up and to make it more of a sleeper, so to speak. Two mufflers should keep it fairly quiet and allow it to flow enough and it will exit on the drivers side so most people won't catch the pipe size easily.

If I had a b4black car I would definitely keep the single exhaust, just go bigger-less weight and looks stock:cool: