Looking for my interior

BradWE4

When I bought the car two years ago the original interior had been removed (the seats anyway, front and back). At the time I was content with the racing seats that were in it but now I am trying to restore the car. If anyone knows where I can get my hands on the original TTA seats I would greatly appreciate it. I guess my second option is to find a power leather interior from another Fbody and get them recovered with the TTA leather. If anyone knows where I can find one of these I would also appreciate it.

Try finding a set out of a newer T/A I think the biggest diffrence are the head rests, other than that i think they are pretty much the same.

the hard thing is that TTA's and the targa TA's came with high back seats. there were the typical 1500+ TTA's and only like 640 targa hatch TA's so pickings for the rears are slim. I would look at the GTA sourcepage they usually have a bunch of stuff on there.

I've noticed the hard to copme by stuff shows up there a lot more than here or other boards and isn't so rediculously priced.

HTH!

Pete

I know of were a full set of (front and back) TTA seats that might be available if you run out of options. They are pristine, out of a 10k mile car.

tta interior

i pmed a couple of days ago id like to pick up the whole interior but havent head anything yet

shawn