Looking for complete 84-87 grand national motor

South of you about 40 miles and have enough to put one together if you're interested. Hillsboro, so tell me what you're looking for.

Well im looking for fuel injected non carb seeing how my el camino currently is a 4.3 V6 F/I so im basically looking for a straight drop in less work on this swap as possible and try to save as much on the engine right now as possible while i rack up cash for the rest of the things i may do never dealt with turbos or swapping but looking to dive in and learn as i go if its not an Lc2 then its a ls1 which the motor is cheaper but is more work and money in the long run because of parts and conversion but as i said im really interested in a complete motor so let me know what you have so we can work it out you can call or text me 469-358-0653 Ellington my girl stay close by your area so let me know man. Thanx

There was an 87 that had a rollover in Rowlett about 3 weeks ago. He was looking for $4k for the entire car...still started and runs. Might search craigslist and DFWmustangs.net for the info.