Looking for a close XFI tables for my 4.1 setup

dlafont

Hello all,

I think I've got most of the driveability stuff sorted out however I'm about to tune for WOT soon and I need some example AE and AF table that's close.. I like to learn from example :D.

Would anybody out there be willing to shoot me a somewhat close VE table and AF table file for my setup below:

Turbonetics T70
Alky dual injector
GN1 race ported heads
KB 70mm TB
FullThrottle rollercam 210/215 .516/.516 110 L/S
3" exhaust
4" intake with cold air
RJC megacooler IC

TIA

I would suggest contacting whoever you got your XFI from. If it was me, the tables are already loaded.

I would suggest contacting whoever you got your XFI from. If it was me, the tables are already loaded.

Cal...

I didn't get the XFI from you but these are you're base tables you gave me when you did the dyno session up here in Calgary with the GN club.

If you recall my tuning session we didn't get a chance to get the WOT done because the ITS turbo seized at only 5 lbs on the dyno.

Since then I got a new Turbonetics BB T70 and added 4" cold air kit from TR customs and got the IAC working.

Originally you had some issues with the IAC not working on my car when you were tuning it and so you created some tables to allow the car to run without IAC.

Since that original tune with the new changes like upgraded turbo, coldair and IAC working again I had to re-tune most of the cranking, afterstart and AE vs MAP and AE vs tps to get it to run smoothly.

I also did some tuning of the VE and AF target tables for idle and low loads.

I guess what I'm looking to do is get the rest of the VE and AF tables populated close enough.

The thing that I'm not sure of is that my VE tables never go above 100 and I thought with induction they should go above 100? This makes me question if you conservatively set them lower because we never got to the WOT tuning. Or did these files get screwed when I sent the XFI back to Fast to get them to repair the IAC drivers and they accidently erased the load that was in it (yours).

Can I send you my files so you can take a look at them for a sanity check?

Thanks,

Don

The tables definitly need to go above 100kpa. You have the wrong program. Send me what you have and I'll see what I can do