Looking for a 6262 ball bearing turbo for sale, or possible similar size other- 61?

I have a pair of ball bearing 6262's but they don't have a Buick ex housing and I would prefer to not split them up. Guess that probably doesn't help much but I thought I would mention it :)

Not so good, however I discovered the converter is a 2800 not a 3200. New PTC 9.5" should be delivered any day!

I PM'd you before about a different turbo, but we just got a used 6176 dual ball-bearing water cooled turbo in the shop. 3" in, 2" out, GN exhaust housing. $600

what is the gt6152e comparable to, old skool numbers? I'd like to move up some from my ta49 but don't wanna get too soft on the bottom end...

You could check with mike at full throttle for the spec. I went from a 49 turbo to the 6152e, car pickup three tenths of a seconds. Turbo is in good shape, you will have to use the accuator off your turbo.

to tom walker... 6152 wont like that converter, had one, will work with te44 good though, need a 10 inch 3000 or better, got one now fwiw, rob

King money banks and POWERSIX. Is this the ported 4 inch inlet you have? Im looking for either one of these?