Looking for '86-'87 factory electric cooling fan and or possibly fan motor

67gsconv

67gsconv
Hey Guys,
I have got an '87 Turbo T and the factory electric cooling fan has possibly went bad. I am looking for the factory fan assembly and or motor. The dual fan set up is currently not in my budget. I could use a low mileage unit or if any of you has a nice used one that will work in my car. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks again.

Sincerely,
Dave Priddy
67gsconv

Shipping on a fan would be slightly expensive, but if you dont find one local I have the factory fan from my 44k mile GN. I cut the connector off to install my dual fan setup but the unit works great and you can switch your wiring to this unit.

Bryan

I have one. It works and I'm not using it. I'll get you pics of it tomorrow if you'd like. $75 + shipping. My zip is 70070 if you want to figure out shipping. Let me know.

Hey Guys,
I have got an '87 Turbo T and the factory electric cooling fan has possibly went bad. I am looking for the factory fan assembly and or motor. The dual fan set up is currently not in my budget. I could use a low mileage unit or if any of you has a nice used one that will work in my car. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks again.

Sincerely,
Dave Priddy
67gsconv

I got a GM NOS in original box cooling fan motor for a 1986-1987 GN . Tested and works. Not made anymore by GM. I was asking $240 but would sell it for $200 plus shipping. To see pics go to parts for sale and put in search word "cooling fan motor".

Rick

I got a GM NOS in original box cooling fan motor for a 1986-1987 GN . Tested and works. Not made anymore by GM. I was asking $240 but would sell it for $200 plus shipping. To see pics go to parts for sale and put in search word "cooling fan motor".

Rick

Rick
Hey, I am sorry I have not been able to respond to your response for the purchase of your (GM NOS original box cooling fan) that you responded to in my Parts Wanted ad. Because of the Thanksgiving holiday, it is the reason why I have not contacted you sooner and I apologize for that. I would look to purchase it from you and if you would like to let me know what it would cost with shipping. My zip code is 79602.Would like to do the transaction with a money order? It would be easier for me that way. My name is Dave Priddy and my address is: 249 E Beltway S, Abilene, Tx 79602. My email address is daverave52@hotmail.com. Please send me your information, (name, address, and your email address), so that I can get this money order to you as soon as I can. Thanks again for your response and I look forward to hearing from you.

Sincerely,
Dave Priddy
67gsconv

Hey Dave, Its is not smart to post personal information on the board. There is always the chance that some scumbag could use the info....You might want to edit your post and send him a PM.

Bryan