LOOK HERE: You know who this is??????

While searching the old data base I ran across this. Looks like Nick was into COW-A-SAKI before he got into Buicks. Nick really knows how to ride, thus the screen name “Fatride” evolved. It sure looks like a FATRIDE to me!!! The cow, I mean the bike is enjoying the riding as well. OOOOOOOOOO you got a fatride!!!

:D:D:D

Attachments

• nick cowasaki.jpg
    nick cowasaki.jpg
    31.9 KB · Views: 429
Back on topic, great pics Prasad:eek:lol

Ty[/QUOTE]

It's all good brother!!!:D

Prasad aka Rockwell

Here is another shot, it’s called the “KOW-N- SAKE” I really like the matching out fit, Nick is a master of disguise !!!!!!:D:D

Attachments

• nick2.jpg
    nick2.jpg
    34.9 KB · Views: 400
While searching the old data base I ran across this. Looks like Nick was into COW-A-SAKI before he got into Buicks. Nick really knows how to ride, thus the screen name “Fatride” evolved. It sure looks like a FATRIDE to me!!! The cow, I mean the bike is enjoying the riding as well. OOOOOOOOOO you got a fatride!!!

:D:D:D

Oh, thats Betty, met her in 06 when riding in the Tour De France.... She can give my wife a run for her money;).....

I used to have a cow named Leslie! Wait I didnt mean "HAVE" a cow! I meant we had one at the farm! And she was a holstein too!

Nick, we have a pick of 210 Holsteins I could hook you up with if your interested?:confused: Might have a hard time with the Bull, he gets mad if someone is messing with his Heffers!:biggrin:

Hey guys, I am in Hannibal Mo/ Quincy Il tonight. Is that close to any of you guys?

Back on topic, great pics Prasad:eek:lol

Ty

Sorry I missed your post. I'm only an hour or so from Hannibal. I don't know ya, but I would have driven up for a beer or ten. Maybe next time. How often do you get up that way?