LOOK HERE: You know who this is??????

fatride

Do you know who this young fellow is......... This must be back from 1987:eek::D

Attachments

• prasad.jpg
    prasad.jpg
    18.8 KB · Views: 686
LMNOP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:biggrin:

Hey guys, pimpin aint easy! Sometimes you gotta rock the half frow too get chics! Cant hate him for that! Michael Jackson would have been proud!

You guys crack me up!

I'm glad none of you have old pics of me!

HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA, Go ahead, enjoy making fun of my old pic. you guys are funny!!!!!!!!. I am on a mission to get Nick back!!!!!!!!!

Gary did post a pic few years back of mug shot of some guy that looked like me!!!

Rockwell:D

If you look close enough at the picture, you can see that the hair is leaning to the left. Probably from all the weight of it.

Some of Prasad's friends:

Attachments

• breakin.JPG
    breakin.JPG
    31.1 KB · Views: 520
HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA, Go ahead, enjoy making fun of my old pic. you guys are funny!!!!!!!!. I am on a mission to get Nick back!!!!!!!!!

Gary did post a pic few years back of mug shot of some guy that looked like me!!!

Rockwell:D

:D:D:D:D:D:D
It sucks being famous, Rockwell...... Do you still have that hounds toot sweater vest???????

Hey guys, I am in Hannibal Mo/ Quincy Il tonight. Is that close to any of you guys?

Back on topic, great pics Prasad:eek:lol

Ty

I'm always game for a beer!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Thats a ways away for me though! Damn!