Light weight head lights

Copied from someone else post....
NAPA online and some of the stores carry them ~$15 each, part numbers are HP4656 for low beam and HP4651 for high beam.

I didn't see them on ebay,amazon or rockauto !

Anyone have a direct link for the plastic lightweight head lights?

Tried google and all that shows is standard glass head lights like the other web sites do.

Not the plastic lightweight head lights that the op was looking for.

I tried rock auto and they don't have them anymore. They sent me the glass lens in place of the plastic. The part #'s can be interchanged. The low beam lights are the hardest to find. Good luck.

I guess I will have some new glass lights soon, I will let you know as soon as they arrive.

Posted from the TurboBuick.Com mobile app

I didn't find the light weight plastic low beam head lights on rockauto. But while i was on their web site i bought a pair of britelite low beam head lights they were $5.14 each and since i hadn't replaced them for quite awhile i thought it was a good idea.

I received them this morning and they were in NAPA boxes and made by Wagner. While they are not plastic they don't feel like glass either and are very lightweight plus being 80% brighter than regular headlights. My car only weighs 3360 lbs with me in it and a half tank of gas so i don't really think the plastic headlights would make that much of a difference in weight savings,i just like having the lightest parts available when i can get them.

Here is a link to the lights i ordered on Monday.

http://www.rockauto.com/catalog/moreinfo.php?pk=319216&cc=1020957

Glad it worked out for you. I'll see you at the dale on the 31st.

Posted from the TurboBuick.Com mobile app

I took the car out tonight with the new Wagner britelight headlights installed and i was pleased with them performing as advertised. I could see the road better and the parked cars as well on the streets with the added brightness from the lights. Money well spent on these.

Searching on eBay for the HP plastic lamps gets you quite a few H series glass lamps, but the HP's are still around. The really hard ones to find are the HP6054 large single headlights for the 78-79 cars. They are OE on certain Vettes, and prices can be very high, if you can find them.

I too ordered a set of plastic headlights (all 4) from RockAuto earlier this week. They arrived today and are plastic, very light. Wagner high beams in NAPA boxes and GE low beams.

RemoveBeforeFlight