Let's see pics of your non-TR cars!

This was my 10 sec sleeper. Built from end to end with race engine, P&P Heads, built 4R70W auto, Gen VII DFI (tuned buy Job Spetter Jr.), tubular K, T-76 turbo kit and tons more. 9s were next, but the wife was pregnant & we needed a house.

Attachments

• dscn2529.jpg
    dscn2529.jpg
    90.5 KB · Views: 412
Mustang
10lb Kenne Bell

Attachments

• mustang.jpg
    mustang.jpg
    56.8 KB · Views: 389
Re: Re: Let's see pics of your non-TR cars!

Originally posted by turbojimmy
If I had any pics of me I'd post them, but I'm usually the one behind the camera.

Below is a link to my "X-files" page - most of my ex-cars. It's missing a few cars, but most of them are there.

My Ex-cars

Here's pics of my most recent acquisition:
That'll buff right out
Suspension is okay
LH side
Inside

Should be done in a couple of weeks. I've got some dubs (hell, even GM is putting 20" wheels on them now) for it already. New grill and tail lights and it should look a little more like it belongs in this millenium.

Jim
Thats gonna be a sweet rebuilder when you're done!!

Here's my other fair weather V6 driver.

Attachments

• digital camera 375.jpg
    digital camera 375.jpg
    234 KB · Views: 375
Re: Re: Re: Let's see pics of your non-TR cars!

Originally posted by cwelk87gn
Thats gonna be a sweet rebuilder when you're done!!

Thanks. I wanted something that was comfortable with a decent towing capacity. I was leaning toward a pickup but when the Denali came along I had to snag it. It's got a lot of miles on it for a '99 (80k), but after poking around the web people seem to have decent luck with them well into the 200k mile range. It has a tried and true 350 in it so I figure it'll last a while longer. The inside seems to held up well, too.

I get a different story every time I ask my uncle about it so I'm not sure when it will actually be done. :mad:

Jim

My first beater. Built 350 small block under the hood which is why the front end is low to the ground:

1976 Chevy Vega Wagon

Attachments

• first car.jpg
    first car.jpg
    76.9 KB · Views: 466
Cars improved with income.

1977 Chevy Monza Spider originally with a 305 small block, replaced with a built 350.

Attachments

• second car.jpg
    second car.jpg
    87 KB · Views: 446
Originally posted by bishir
My 67 Mustang that I lost to Ivan is in my photo album link in my sig.... :(

DAM! that was a great looking classic, sorry to hear about the loss, but glad everyone's ok

Third car was a 1979 Chevy Camaro Z28....all original down to the tires.

Attachments

• third car.jpg
    third car.jpg
    64.2 KB · Views: 455
My 85 Monte Carlo CL. I only get to drive her when I come home on leave. Ten more months and I am coming back to the states.

Attachments

• picture 021.jpg
    picture 021.jpg
    423.1 KB · Views: 446
We'll see here:

Attachments

• Drunk day at Gary's house 009.jpg
    Drunk day at Gary's house 009.jpg
    40.6 KB · Views: 398