Let's see pics of your non-TR cars!

SinistrV6

Valve Monkey
The "What do you look like?" thread has been a lot of fun but very few people have posted pics (compared to the number who've viewed the thread).

So.....

Post pics of your non-TR cars/trucks etc. that you've built/owned, current or in the past. I'll bet this'll get more responses!

Again, let's keep this non-TR unless it's a hybrid or the TR is just in the pic with the car you're trying to show. I've got a bunch, here's the first. My '77 'Vette.

Attachments

• 77 vette collage.jpg
    77 vette collage.jpg
    281.8 KB · Views: 803
86 buick regal- $400
$10,000 and counting, in high performance parts
Building a race car with every single type of complication known to man......Priceless

:Dpic

Other cars

Here's my pick em up truck!

Attachments

• misc. 153.jpg
    misc. 153.jpg
    150.6 KB · Views: 806
Oh my. Lot's of nice rides.

The Corvette's are really sweet. Sinistr, you have one of my favorite Vettes.

Those pick-ups are also nice lookin' rides. Wouldn't mind havin' either one.

Later on I'll go outside and snap a photo of our 'non-TR' ride.

Here's a couple ofthe Jeep I just sold. I built that thing into a beast, Detroit locker in the rear, Lockright in the front, 5.5" lift, 35's for the street and 36" Swampers for the trail, 4.56 gears, etc. etc. etc.....

I do miss the thing, but it just sat around alot over the last few years. Happily I picked up a limited TR on Saturday, the whole way from New Jersey, and It's been fun already :D

Don't have any pictures of my daily driver Jetta here, other than what you see in the one pic of the Jeep. It's a good car.

DSC194.jpg

creekfalls1.jpg

rightrear.jpg