Let the modding begin......

The GQ-SS is about done so I figured it was time to turn some attention to the GN......

Call 422-2222 for the ride from the airport.... :biggrin:

Nice, can't wait to see you all, and Jokes lmao I no like da cab :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

Hey Randy sent you & the boys a lil something out a week or so ago. It's from your favorite Place. Let me know when you get it.:)

Hey Brian and everyone else for that sake Happy Thanksgiving my brothers I got a care package about a month ago from Greenville NC support the troops? and I will keep an eye out for yours thanks, howgoesit in the new shop these days and Rob I really apologize for hijacking but its very good to see some talking on here so sorry:cool::cool:

It's all good Randy... this section of the board has been relatively dead since the track closed...

So... whens our next cruise?

Hey Randy sent you & the boys a lil something out a week or so ago. It's from your favorite Place. Let me know when you get it.:)

Got it Brother you da man autographed and all, just can't hang in my office the woman will complain but its hanging in my room thanks B how goes the new shop? and Rob I no like ride cabs hehehehe lmao see you soon, as for da track you got tree H1 H2 and H3 pick one and line'em up.....can no can ...............:cool::cool::cool:

H1, H2, H3 crawling with HPD... not worth getting caught like a couple of guys I know...

Picking on unsuspecting mudstains is always fun...