Len Freeman screwed me...HELP

I bet I could get Len and one of his buddies to join in on this thread but I am going to need word from the bosses here that I won't get banned for doing it.

:D:D:D

I bet I could get Len and one of his buddies to join in on this thread but I am going to need word from the bosses here that I won't get banned for doing it.

:D:D:D
bring it. I wanna hear both sides. this is better then oprah

bring it. I wanna hear both sides. this is better then oprah

It is. If I make enough noise I am sure I can get Lenny to show up, I just don't want to get banned for dragging his reputation back through the mud. He is, after all, the pilot of the world's fastest v6 regal :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes: and a lot of people are going to have his back just because of his name.

SGRIM say the word and I'll make sure he finds out about this thread, but it's not gonna be pretty.

I could do the same thing as I see him from time to time here in Vegas but I wasnt going to get involved either!!

Please get him involved. I have had correspondence with the Gallinas via email. They were not happy about how Len has been dealing with these issues either. They emailed Len for me and told him to resolve this issue. I still never heard from him. I'm sure if you check, he is no longer their driver either. It is obvious he has some issues right now but he could at the very least have the courtesy to say so, and arrange for repayment. I have gone so far as to contact his adult children and their mother to see if they can stir him up enough to contact me. No luck there. I still believe he is a good man. He has been so good to too many others not to be. I have read about how generous he has been to so many others with their transmission situations. I think he just fell into some unfortunate circumstances. I am just the one that was screwed over as collateral damage to whatever worse befell him. Again, that doesn't excuse how he has handled the situation.

Please get him involved. I have had correspondence with the Gallinas via email. They were not happy about how Len has been dealing with these issues either. They emailed Len for me and told him to resolve this issue. I still never heard from him. I'm sure if you check, he is no longer their driver either. It is obvious he has some issues right now but he could at the very least have the courtesy to say so, and arrange for repayment. I have gone so far as to contact his adult children and their mother to see if they can stir him up enough to contact me. No luck there. I still believe he is a good man. He has been so good to too many others not to be. I have read about how generous he has been to so many others with their transmission situations. I think he just fell into some unfortunate circumstances. I am just the one that was screwed over as collateral damage to whatever worse befell him. Again, that doesn't excuse how he has handled the situation.
u make some valid points. I know he was driving a truck for a while but have not heard any of my friends speak of him in quite some time.

I know he did have some family issues but so do we all from time to time I guess.

Thanks to Lonnie at Extreme Automatics, I will have a transmission by the end of the week. He gave me a sweet deal on one he had and I am very grateful for that. My car should be back on the road by the end of next week if all goes well. Thanks again Lonnie

............Again said:
I do NOT want to get involved in all the BS in this thread, but the main part needed to put your pile of parts together is a GN valve body. :confused:

Too bad you or Jason did not contact me when the parts were found, and you could have been driving by now.

Waiting on SGRIM for the green light, and I'll try to get old Lenny boy on.

I don't think it will do any good. If the OP has contacted all the people he said he did I am sure Len knows by now...

PM me with what you are talking about exactly...

Len is a good guy IMO, but this need to be addressed so I will do what I can to help...

almost 8 months later with no word from Len Freeman and I am getting my car back today. Thanks to Lonnie Diers of Extreme Automatics for the great deal on a transmission and thanks to Jason Cramer for his patience while my car was in his shop all these months. Len where ever you are, I hope you are reading this thread. I hope the guilt sets in one day and you pay me back what you owe/stole.

You can't hide nitro guys. The smell and it burns your eyes :rolleyes:. I call BS on that. I've ran just a 10% mixture in with my alky system and it would burn my eyes if I purged it in the garage. Just saying. :)

I would be interested to know when running any percentage of nitromethane, what the wear on the eng would look like?

Hey Tim!
You've only had 12 yrs to do your own experiments!:p
A clue:
nitromethane does not mix with gasoline. However, Nitropropane #2 does mix with gasoline and produces significant power gains. Just don't use more than 25% Nitropropane #2 or nasty things happen. Retard the timing at least 10 degrees.
There used to be product that would mix and had no power value. Just made the exh stink like nitro. Haven't seen it in many yrs.
I ran just enough to make a stink in my FE rail. It was on strait methanol. Drove the starting line guys nutz!:love:
Now, if you run real alky in your alky system, nitro will mix with methanol.;)

Len F......
Last time I saw him was at the Silver Dollar meet in Reynolds, GA.
Many yrs ago.......