Len Freeman screwed me...HELP

E Ticket Ride

I am in need of a transmission at a good price for a GN with 500 to 600 Hp. Back in August of last year Jason Cramer of RJC Racing (great guy) pulled my tranny and sent it off to Len Freeman, along with $1850 of mine in a cashiers check. Months went by with no word from Len. We tried to contact him but no reply. Early last month we finally track down a number to get through to Len and get a text message telling where my transmission was. A friend was in Vegas and he went to where the transmission was located and found it all taken apart and spread all over a work bench.

I should be happy that at least I got my core back right? WRONG! I get all the parts and package them up to to send them to another builder who was going to take care of the labor for me as a favor to Len. I would now have to pay more for new parts. When they got the transmission and all the parts they find that many pieces are missing and I don't even have a core now!

PLEASE, anyone that may have a transmission for sale, lightly used or new. I need one. I have already paid out $1850 plus shipping twice and now I don't even have a core to start over with. I sure could use a good deal on one. I was almost saved by Jan at Xtreme Motorsports in AZ. He was willing to do the work for free but the cost for parts and a core is coming very close to buying one already built.

Again, anyone that would or could throw a great deal my way on a transmission for an 87 GN I would greatly appreciate it. Thanks, David

tranny

One thing do not pay for something that was not finish in the frist place or when you get it back then pay.that sucks good luck.

Sorry but they aren't a Sponsor of the board...

We have many Supporting Vendors on this site that can provide you with ever you need transmission wise...

I would reserve judgement till Len speaks up. there is always two sides of a story with the truth lying somewhere in the middle....

I know I am not the only one thinking this, but it wouldn't be the first time Len Freeman screwed a turbobuick.com member. Just ask Disco Stu, he never would have got sh1t from Len without the pressure that came to him on this board.

I have been waiting for 8 months for Len to speak up. He is welcome to tell his side of the story. Maybe you could get him to tell it to me. I would be glad to listen. I could accept many excuses for what may or may not have happen to him but he would have to offer one first.

Whoa, I can't imagine what Len's story would be when the core and $ are up front? And he sure did put RJC in a crappy spot.

Anyways, Chris at CK was doing awesome deals on complete trannies that fit what you're talking about. He might find it in his GN bleeding heart to help you out and offer you his old deal.

Wow! ....

what a disappointment!:confused: I'd be interested to hear the excuse too. Lonnie Diers' stage I cost about that, not to mention the :eek: he caused RJC.:eek:

Len has done 3 transmissions for me and the last one was the same thing as you. he did get it to me. i know he was going threw tough times and family problems.. can happen to any of us!