Led headlights

Stumbled across these 4"x6" LED Projectors from Grote at a recent trade show I was attending. Look very nice and are DOT compliant. Pricing a littler bit more palatable than JW Speakers and look very similar.
Appears to be about 1/2 the price of JW Speakers

https://www.ebay.com/itm/GROTE-94421-5-LED-Sealed-Beam-Headlight-Low-Beam-4x6in-/302219342397

http://www.grote.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/10/Grote-4-x-6-LED-Headlamps-GLB2017-192.pdf

Damn...those are really affordable and not completely hideous as some of the other LEDs units out there. If I wasn't so hung up on stock appearance as possible I would be ordering these up.

Here they are-They can be adjusted to 16 different colors and brightness as well. My car is Dark Maroon so I relaly like the red accent light..And they are hidden behind the smoked Headlight covers-The LED bulbs are installed as well and they are superbright...
4.jpeg
1.jpeg
2.jpeg
5.jpeg

Here they are-They can be adjusted to 16 different colors and brightness as well. My car is Dark Maroon so I relaly like the red accent light..And they are hidden behind the smoked Headlight covers-The LED bulbs are installed as well and they are superbright...View attachment 320602View attachment 320603View attachment 320604View attachment 320605
Wow...they look bad ass!!! Thanks for posting some pictures of them installed on your car. I will be adding these to my want list for sure.

Please keep it clean GNBRETT, if you and most of us old dogs don't like it just move on OK. Thank You, Ty

Last edited by a moderator:
That looks like total fucking garbage! Ive never seen anything more gay and offense towards a TR! I really hope ur ur fucking kidding me with that! SMFH. Those belong V-Tec Honda's!
Come On Brett, I sent you a message earlier this morning.

No need to slam my car. to each his own. As far as the cops go. No issue I can run them as driving lights (White) color if I choose..My car is Maroon in Color so the red looks cool IMO! The best part about this updgrade is the LED Headlights that are in all 4 lights..Super bright! I can always go back to stock...No Worries!