Leaving on a jet plane.......

quicker6

Ihatechangingheadgaskets!
Hey guys,
Just wanted to tell you all that I enjoyed my time here with everyone. Thanks for everything you've all done for me. I really appreciate you all and hope that we can meet up again when I come back to visit or if anyone flys up to one of Oklahomas nearby states. Hopefully the track is opened up when I come back. My flight is tonight but, Im about to pack up the laptop so the next time I check the board Ill be up in the mainland. Take care and talk to you all later.
Aloha,
Derek and Family
:cool:

Hey Derek,

Gee, Just because the Track closes you leave town. :frown: I thought you love us :rolleyes: Well sorry you had go we'll miss you guys. Now we have to find another "HIGH BOOST/HEAD GASKET" King. ;) But... I guess they have a better track over there. Best Wishes to you & family. :)

Aloha,
Guy

Aloha Oe!

Derek,

Hate to see you go but a man's got to do what he needs to do for his family! I know what it means to pick up and leave family and friends but it will be worth it in the end! May you prosper in the Lord in all that you set your hands to. Looking forward to hearing from you again.

Sincerely,
Gay

Cya Derek

Wish I had more time to talk story. There the folks in Okie I sail Hi.

Dude, get back to work, you need to write a 5th run TMIS, replace two helicoils, and the engine shop is three behind!

I hope you have good fun over there. See you later!

Hey guys,
Sorry but, I had typed up a whole bunch of things but, Im too tired to retype now cause my computer froze :mad: . I will tomorrow. Hope everyone is well and thanks for the warm wishes.
Derek and Family :cool:

Howzit!!!

Funny how I was just thinking about you and your family and how you are doing up in the mainland! I guess we are still family. May you and Crystal prosper in your endeavors and that your future is as bright as God's promises to you.

Stay in touch! :)

hello everyone!! Its not letting me post much so Ill do it in sections, lol.
:rolleyes:

Thanks for the thoughts Gay and everyone else. It is pretty cool up here. There are lots to do and many things to see. Unfortunately, the job Im working at is asking everyone to put in 60 hrs a week so until the work slows down Ill only have one day off. It is good in a way though because that is a lot of OT. I work swings starting at 3:30pm so I have some free time during the day to take care of things around the home. I went to Thunder Valley last night (Friday) since I had the day off. I didn't want to chance racing my only method of transportation right now though but, I took some video and met a very nice GN owner/okbuicks.com member named Steve (forgot his last name).

Continued below..

He did know Ryan though and his wifes name is Kathy. He was racing his mostly stock GN and running low 12's. I did see one other GN racing but, when I tried to make conversation he seemed to be in a bit of a hurry to walk somewhere sooo, oh well. He wasn't an okbuicks.com member either. The heat wave seems to be chilling out. Today seems a bit cooler especially with the strong wind. Oh well, talk to you guys again soon. Take care all!!

Derek and family :cool:

P.S. Ian, tell everyone at work that I said HI and start cracking on those engines, lol. ;)

Hey Ryan,
Yep, everything is going quite well and Im adjusting to work farely nicely now. Thats him, Steve E. Without the long hair though (guess he cut it in-between the years). Scrolling through the pictures, I see that they all have some nice looking Buicks. I will race the car as soon as I get a spare. I'd like to buy some big deisel in preparation for trailer hauling. I love how they sell the race gas right at the track, thats awesome!! Thanks.
Derek :cool:

Race gas... at a track... Man, you got two plusses over us already. Sixty hours? Dang, dude... Sounds like PCO-build time only worse. I help out in engines now every now and again, but if I'm not there, they're down to 1.5 techs. Two flat if I'm helping - I'm not very proficient yet.