Last minute thrashing

KevinB;2191542 What happened to Chris? Didn't see him at the tech session.[/QUOTE said:
He got the motor in the car Saturday but it wouldn't start. We worked on it all afternoon Wed and all day Thursday in the pits. It seemed like it was 180 out on the distributor but it wasn't. Swapped 3 ignition boxes only to finally find the CRK + wire in the fast harness was loosing contact causing the misfire. Once it was fixed we made a couple blasts down the return road but there are some wiring issues. The TPS was jumping around so badly causing a bad idle. It then lost injector power. They came back home Friday. It's getting a stand alone harness now.

He got the motor in the car Saturday but it wouldn't start. We worked on it all afternoon Wed and all day Thursday in the pits. It seemed like it was 180 out on the distributor but it wasn't. Swapped 3 ignition boxes only to finally find the CRK + wire in the fast harness was loosing contact causing the misfire. Once it was fixed we made a couple blasts down the return road but there are some wiring issues. The TPS was jumping around so badly causing a bad idle. It then lost injector power. They came back home Friday. It's getting a stand alone harness now.

That sucks! I have a newer stand alone from Caspers...worth every penny my friend who owned the car before me paid for it lol