L. A. Memorial Day Invasion sponsored by LT1Tech:

Nobody said anything about a fire, but I guess since you're flaming it works just as well...:D Run from you? If I did that would be why. Goodbye! =)

"Go build me a cake or somesing..."

I will be at irwindale today, come on out maybe we can have a little chat in the parking lot.. :cool:

I will be at irwindale today, come on out maybe we can have a little chat in the parking lot.. :cool:

Unfortunately I will NOT be at Irwindale tonight to witness your weekly regiman of kissing the a$$es of the Bogosians. Tonight is my "Fri" and I have prior female arrangements taking place in the spa at some point this evening after drinks. It's something I call "2 for 1" night when she brings a friend and...well.... as you can imagine, the fun ensues. So as tempting as that might be to meet in the parking lot for a schoolyard brawl, with Irwindale PD watching, I'll have to take a raincheck. For future reference, pick a spot less crowded, no PD, easily accessible, and provisions for betting. You'll need it.

Unfortunately I will NOT be at Irwindale tonight to witness your weekly regiman of kissing the a$$es of the Bogosians. Tonight is my "Fri" and I have prior female arrangements taking place in the spa at some point this evening after drinks. It's something I call "2 for 1" night when she brings a friend and...well.... as you can imagine, the fun ensues. So as tempting as that might be to meet in the parking lot for a schoolyard brawl, with Irwindale PD watching, I'll have to take a raincheck. For future reference, pick a spot less crowded, no PD, easily accessible, and provisions for betting. You'll need it.

I was thinking of approaching you in a more civilized manner, but if you want to act like an ape man I will do it for you just for 1 night. ;) brawls happen anytime anywhere, cops or no cops, thats is why they are called brawls.. :)

Say hello to your 2 boyfriends for me tonight, I didn't know you had the talent of sucking 2 cacks at the same time. :biggrin: ..

I will, and thanks...it's a special talent I learned from your online, "Chris Hanson", instructional video!

i say we take donations and rent a portable boxing ring the ones with the 20lbs boxing gloves and have a huge boxing event we can call it the HYBRIDS vs. the OGs lets see if its so easy to rock someones head with those huge gloves on and squash this beef onces and for all, we can call the main event the roster vs. the rice rocket. ill be taking bets at the event;) if you guys need a personal trainer i give free lessons on the weekends ill provide the punching bag and matching mug shot of your opponent.

i say we take donations and rent a portable boxing ring the ones with the 20lbs boxing gloves and have a huge boxing event we can call it the HYBRIDS vs. the OGs lets see if its so easy to rock someones head with those huge gloves on and squash this beef onces and for all, we can call the main event the roster vs. the rice rocket. ill be taking bets at the event;) if you guys need a personal trainer i give free lessons on the weekends ill provide the punching bag and matching mug shot of your opponent.

Thats some funny sh** bro... :D

LMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Well I think we have everyone here paid up (except poor nordy :frown: )

but good news only 2 weeks to go

27 race slots left

Well I think we have everyone here paid up (except poor nordy :frown: )

but good news only 2 weeks to go

27 race slots left

Hey stocker396!!!!

can my friend Ismael run his twin turbo porche??? we can all race him and kick his A$$:biggrin: :biggrin:

Ralph

He said call him after the 15th and if there are any spots available he will consider other car makes other than cheby, vipers and mustangs. :) I already talked to him about it and that was his response.. :)

Whats happened to this post? Oh wait, I know! :eek:

Harold!! :D
EP600CATAZ90NCAUO26IUCAHSZ8APCARLPN.jpg

Uh....is that guy doing what I think he's doing to that tail pipe?:eek:

That settles it... rocket launchers or not....I'm cutting those pipes off the GN ASAP.:mad:
Hope I don't find anything nasty inside of them....
Doesn't he have any sheep?:confused:

Oh...and I'll be coming to the event as a spectator.
A couple of my Camaro buddies are signed up.
They're bringing a 11 second 69 and and 11 second 73. I told them there will be a bunch of V6 Turbo Buicks there to make them look slow....so don't make me wrong.:biggrin: