Knock, Knock Who's there?

KCODE

New TE 44 turbo, and desno oxygen sensor. I'm getting retard at W.O.T.
Numbers at idle:
O2- 804-812
AF-04
L8-33
bat-13.7
int-128
bl-120
cle-162
ats-106
r-800
tps-.42
iac-16
cc-191
mal-00
fuel pressure vac off 43 psi; vac on 32 psi.

Your fuel pressure dropped a lot with with the vacuum on. What is you fuel pressure at WOT. how much KR?

Questions
New chip with that new turbo....and is there new gas in the tank from the long winter. (from michigan my car is not even out yet)

getdowngranny said:
Your fuel pressure dropped a lot with with the vacuum on. What is you fuel pressure at WOT. how much KR?

KR I saw 7.2 highest then backed out.
Can't read fuel pressure at W.O.T.

X Ray said:
Questions
New chip with that new turbo....and is there new gas in the tank from the long winter. (from michigan my car is not even out yet)

Gas is good.
Negative on the new chip.

What was the previous turbo on the vehicle...

X Ray said:
What was the previous turbo on the vehicle...

Piece of crap eBay turbo TA 66. The chip wasn't burned for it either. The previous owner had it on the car with an ATR chip.

Piece of crap eBay turbo TA 66. The chip wasn't burned for it either. The previous owner had it on the car with an ATR chip.

So the chip on your signature is in the car matched with your turbo.( TT Chip working with your 42#injectors) .

I think he(Grumpy) is referring my Mustang......but no a simple C code 289 2bbl.

I think he(Grumpy) is referring my Mustang......but no a simple C code 289 2bbl.

Nope BUT I bought one new with your color :D I am talking about a K Code Mustang that would be a 289ci/271 hp or 289/306hp Shelbys GT 350.

Attachments

• IMG_0764.JPG
    IMG_0764.JPG
    80 KB · Views: 82
X Ray said:
So the chip on your signature is in the car matched with your turbo.( TT Chip working with your 42#injectors) .

No the chip matches the injectors. They were on the car b4 the new turbo.

Did you check the three hot wires on the starter as mentioned before. Had mine come loose and it was out cold.

Get the information on the back of the chip( numbers on back side) and talk to Eric at TT and see if it need any changes......this may or may not be your current issue but it still needs to be addressed.

http://www.turbotweak.com/

Knock knock, who's there??
Rod, let me out.....

11#drop on the fpr is about double that it should be.
Gauge known to be accurate?

Knock knock, who's there??
Rod, let me out.....

11#drop on the fpr is about double that it should be.
Gauge known to be accurate?

X2 You need to know your FP at WOT, if it is falling off that would be a problem. Although your 02's are in the 800's you still you need to know that your FP is right on. You should have 1lb of FP for every 1lb of boost.

If your set at 43lbs +20lbs of boost = 63lbs of FP at WOT. Good luck

same issue im having... 15lbs. boost and over 7 deg retard....
fuel pressure 43 at idle...and about 54-55 at WOT... it only gets the knock in high gear....
these cars stress me lol... always something. worse than a woman.

same issue im having... 15lbs. boost and over 7 deg retard....
fuel pressure 43 at idle...and about 54-55 at WOT... it only gets the knock in high gear....
these cars stress me lol... always something. worse than a woman.

43+15=58 and your at 54-55? Is your pump hot wired? What pump do you have?