Kingstreet 76 street offering 100 octane at the pump..

can you imagine saying "$50 on pump 5"?

Just think you go in there by mistake or unaware with the tank empty.....

;) "Err...Fill 'er up on pump numba 5"...

:mad: What is that! $81.00!

:eek: :confused: :( "Uhh, you take EBT."

Might be ready to fill late tonight or tomorrow. His price from Niu Valley Union was $5.50/gal and with the gas priced they way it is it might be in the high $5 range. I'll check later tonight and will keep you guys posted.

Is it ready yet?

Hmm, Hmm, can we get it. Hmm, hmm, can we, can we? Huh, huh.
Who's up for a little go-go juice.;)

Gail, 100 bucks on pump 5. Check the oil and tires while you're at it too.:cool:

Wonder if the tesoro guys will be sneaking the 100 octane in their machines? What am I saying, those guys can run c-16 all week if they want too.:D

I just spent $50 for 8.some gal of 100. I aint doing that again. :eek: i could've bought a nice fish for my new tank. :p **waiting for gerald to say something**:p

Is this 100 octane unleaded? Also, any place I can get some 93?

Ryan, yes the union 100 octane is unleaded. I don't know of anywhere with 93 but you could always mix your own. :)

Any update? Any other place to get some gaz?

The last time I checked they were out of 100 unleaded. I heard the 100 is a slow mover so becareful of old gas.

I would do a xylene mix. 1 galon of xylene to 3 galons of 92 and 3/4" oz of lubricant. This makes 100 unleaded and it's much cheaper than the $7-8/gallon 100 at the pump at 76.

The last time I checked they were out of 100 unleaded. I heard the 100 is a slow mover so becareful of old gas.

I would do a xylene mix. 1 galon of xylene to 3 galons of 92 and 3/4" oz of lubricant. This makes 100 unleaded and it's much cheaper than the $7-8/gallon 100 at the pump at 76.

What kind of lubricant?

Last time I talked to Gail, he told me he was expecting a new shipment.

Where can I get some Xylene or Toulene? Is there a difference?

Where can I get some Xylene or Toulene? Is there a difference?

Use Xylene. The octane is higher vs. toulene. Any paint shop sells xylene. Sherman williams seems to be the cheapest when purchased in the 5 gallon can. You can buy the 1 gallon container at home depot.