Kingstreet 76 street offering 100 octane at the pump..

Silver TT

There is a new 76 station on King street right past the Mcully intersection. The owner used to run the 76 in Hawaii Kai. He is diehard racer and used to run an older camaro at the track. Really good guy. The station is brand new and has a full service mechanics bay. The head mechanic is another good friend of mine and one of the few people that I trust to work on my car. They will be having 100 at the pump in about a week. This is costing him quite a bit to bring this to us so if u need race gas please go by and hook it up. The pumps are open 24/7.......

Originally posted by TurboJohn
Thanks for the info:D

Chris, I don't think thats Ced, isn't his car purple/burgandy now?

Thanks Chris...its me....I have had this name for quite some time just never posted. I tend to lurk everywhere..lol.....and its Lamborghini Purple......

Thanks for the tip!

WOOHOO! 100 at the pump! Never thought I'd see this day coming! When I USED TO buy 100 from them at Niu, I'd always ask them, "So when you gonna put 'em in da pumps, li' dat?" If you persist, the questions become subliminal messages ya know, which persuaded them to install the special pumps. yup, uh-huh :rolleyes:

Originally posted by Silver TT
Thanks Chris...its me....I have had this name for quite some time just never posted. I tend to lurk everywhere..lol.....and its Lamborghini Purple......

I remember a Cedric that had a red Supra with rims and stickers, that used to work for Getronics (I believe). That was over two years ago. Is that one in the same?

Originally posted by Go For 1
I remember a Cedric that had a red Supra with rims and stickers, that used to work for Getronics (I believe). That was over two years ago. Is that one in the same?

Yep..that was me about 2 Supras ago...that was my first auto....that was about 4 yrs ago...

Is your Supra at the shop right now? My friend Gary helps out at a body shop and I saw a purple Supra there, it was pretty tricked out to say the least!

I spoke to Gail a few weeks ago on the leaded gas. He has to built the storage and get a permit. So might be another few months until that happens. I rather spend $9 for Unical 118 than C-16.

Originally posted by Cale22
Is your Supra at the shop right now? My friend Gary helps out at a body shop and I saw a purple Supra there, it was pretty tricked out to say the least!

Yea...I was getting a sideskirt fixed. Then we went ahead and repalced the cam seals and crank seal since it was there...

Thanks for the compliment Geoff87....

The fact that the pumps will be open 24/7 is truly a great thing....now I won't have to run low boost when the pesky bikes roll up and give me dirty looks....lol

haha! i still think i can you beat in the 100yd dash. I have new mods like a polished hed *lol* :D and 10lbs in weight reduction :p then we make a makeshift scca circuit in the pit circle if we start to feel retarded. :D

if we start to feel retarded.

What do you mean "start to feel retarded":D Chris, you're already running dry sump...

Re: if we start to feel retarded.

Originally posted by gokada
What do you mean "start to feel retarded":D Chris, you're already running dry sump...
LMAO! I can always count on you for your wiseass humor :D :p

Originally posted by Turtle TR
haha! i still think i can you beat in the 100yd dash. I have new mods like a polished hed *lol* :D and 10lbs in weight reduction :p then we make a makeshift scca circuit in the pit circle if we start to feel retarded. :D

LOL..whenever u ready man..bring it on!!!!

Originally posted by Silver TT
Yep..that was me about 2 Supras ago...that was my first auto....that was about 4 yrs ago...

Now that I think about, it was about 1999. Sheesh.....it was almost like it was yesterday.:rolleyes: :D Polished head and weight reduction? Chris, we don't want to here about your personal affairs.:D :D You must be thinking about some other type of racing.:eek:

The shippment on 100 unleaded comming in on Monday so it ready to be purchased on that same day. So i'm there. Fill her UP! :D

I think its around $5.85/gal :(