Kawasaki Ninja

those bikes are slow, not even worth mentioning that you killed one, i walked one the other day on the freeway from a 60mph roll with 2 other guys in my car and i never even went WOT on his butt. ;)

Are you sure he was even racing...?

It isn’t close to being the fastest sportbike out there…but it’s no slouch either.
2006 Kawasaki ZZR600
1/4 mile: 11.19 sec
0-60mph: 3.42 sec

Are you sure he was even racing...?

FYI
TNTSNBS has a pretty nicely built TB...one of the nicest around...even tho it's never actually gone 9's in the 1/4....it is built for it and "capable".:rolleyes:
That said....he should walk away from a low 11 sec sport bike from a roll pretty easily and at part throttle.;)

FYI
TNTSNBS has a pretty nicely built TB...one of the nicest around...even tho it's never actually gone 9's in the 1/4....it is built for it and "capable".:rolleyes:
That said....he should walk away from a low 11 sec sport bike from a roll pretty easily and at part throttle.;)

FYI, there is a tremendous difference between going from a dig, and a roll from 60-mph, regardless if he is running ten seconds or not. Most of his ten seconds has to do with his launch anyway, which is why you rarely see GN's pulling anything out there on the highway, if it were that easy we'd see more of them do it. I for one will not believe he pulled on any bike starting from that speed without video to back it up, but hey, that's just me... o_O

FYI, there is a tremendous difference between going from a dig, and a roll from 60-mph, regardless if he is running ten seconds or not. Most of his ten seconds has to do with his launch anyway, which is why you rarely see GN's pulling anything out there on the highway, if it were that easy we'd see more of them do it. I for one will not believe he pulled on any bike starting from that speed without video to back it up, but hey, that's just me... o_O

If I boost/brake my car in second, it'll go from 40 to 100 in about 4.5 seconds which will win in most street races.
Should have that number down to 4.2's in the next few months.

Go ahead, bring whatever you have and I'll have a go with you on any flat, straight stretch of highway from 60 to 110 - 120 in my Turbo T pure street car.

Street car.

You. Will. Lose.

Or I will, but I ain't scared.

And that's The Chicken's whole point..... He ain't scared either. He gets out there and he does it, period. :cool:

Mutton Motors Unite!!!!!! :D Keep it up, Tim..... Don't get busted!

If I boost/brake my car in second, it'll go from 40 to 100 in about 4.5 seconds which will win in most street races. Should have that number down to 4.2's in the next few months...

Street light to street light, sure, torque most definitely has a great advantage, but how many people race only to 100-mph from a roll these days? Starting at 60-mph any worked turbo car will hit 100-mph instantaneously, but the race is far from over though at that speed, it's only just begun. At 100-mph that bike, even stock, is just starting to get warmed up. If you guys race to only 100-mph from a roll, hit the brake, flash your hazards, then declare victory then I will retract my previous statement because that isn't even a race...

Go ahead, bring whatever you have and I'll have a go with you on any flat, straight stretch of highway from 60 to 110 - 120 in my Turbo T pure street car.

You'll lose. :)

That's great to hear TNTSN"BS" :rolleyes: Now back too the Chicken!! :D

I had 2 guys in the car with me that can testify to it, what you dont know under-BOOT is that my car shifts at 6,500 rpm automatically and it will pull up too 7k on the top end, it has a full solid roller top end with cam and lifters, that night I was on 25psi as i expected to be called out at a car meet but no races happen, the bike race happen 2 times with same results it was funny to watch him TUCK under the windshield go WOT just to be passed by my T like he was standing still. lol, he LOST and LOST pretty bad not once but twice and all this done with a 2004r.. ;)