Kawasaki Ninja

meanchicken

gallo vicioso
It was a black one...in comparing it to pix online, looks like it was a ZZR600...
He tried to hot dog around me in the other lane so I nailed it real quick from about 50mph to get his interest up.
Hook set...
He dropped back and paced me until we ended up lined up with each other at El Toro and Santa Maragrita Pkwy. I normally turn left here, but couldn't pass on the chance to kill me another sport bike.
He wouldn't look over when he came alongside..so no friendly chat before dinner, but as the turn lane traffic form the opposite direction cleared, he started bringing his RPM up....so I got ready.
On the Green we both leave aggressively and roll into it and about halfway across the intersection we both go all in. I break loose but still stayed with him and then just walked him. I let out once I was up 3 lengths since we were closing in on traffic.
He went by a few secnds later and gave me a thumbs up.

There is GoPro video:D

It's in my GoPro.
Needs some editing...it's over 3 minutes in length from the time I started fishing him in to the time I killed him...

It's finally starting to cool off a little in Phoenix.

This weekend we are going to see the first temps below 100* since May .........

elmer-fudd-shh.jpg

Be verwy, verwy, quiet....... I'm going to be hunting Wabbits and Moostangs......... Huhuhuhuhuhuhuhuh.......:D

There are vids now? Excellent. I bet you crow like a rooster after every kill.

I have a few vids....just reluctant to put them on the internet after hearing horror stories of Po-Po and Insurance Company's using them against the drivers...

I also know how to edit and download them Mike....I just don't want to get smacked across my bald spot by the wife while editing street racing video's starring me on the iMac....it hurts the ol' pride....and the makes the bald spot sting too....:oops:

Hey Chicken?
I heard a rumor that there was a really cool video of you and meanchicken waiting outside the recent 2012 Impala SS Owners event for some action? I went youtube searching and I think I found you and meanchicken representing? Is this you? If so, definitely not for the squeemish.
/
/
/
/
/
/
/
/
/
/
/
/
/
/
/
/
/
/
Wait for it...
/
/
/
/
/
/
/
/
/
/
/
/
/
/
/
/
/
/
/
/
/
/
/
/
/
/
/Wait....
/
/
/
/
/
/
/
/
/
/
/
/
/
/
/
/
/
/
/
/
/
/
/
/
/
/
/
/
/
/
/
/
/
/
/
/
/
/
/
/
/
/
/
:eek:

Nice kill Chicken.
:D

Hey Chicken, when are you gonna post new 1/4 mile times with your new combo? Weather-permitting I'll be going to Bradenton next week and will post my latest numbers.

Hey Chicken, when are you gonna post new 1/4 mile times with your new combo? Weather-permitting I'll be going to Bradenton next week and will post my latest numbers.

Could be awhile for any new 1/4 mile ET's since they shut Fontana down and won't reopen it until a sound wall is built....
I can say this....it is a lot faster now than it was when I ran my 11.14 in the sig video...I'm confident I'm tuned for strong 10's right now.

those bikes are slow, not even worth mentioning that you killed one, i walked one the other day on the freeway from a 60mph roll with 2 other guys in my car and i never even went WOT on his butt. ;)