Just what you are looking for!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry for any inconvenience as far as my pm. As it states in the original post.

"Interested parties please call.

(804) Four Two Six 3 Six Hundred

Thank you all very much!":biggrin:

Calls are always preferred and will recieve first priority. If for some reason, pm is full, please email and I will get back to you at my convenience

Details on the car pictured above. Photos were taken yesterday.

Very Unmolested 67k Original Mile Car. Excellent Driver Quality Non Smoker Car.

Options are:

Tilt wheel, Power Driver Seat, Power Trunk Release, Concert Sound II, Rear Defogger, Passenger Visor Lighted Vanity Mirror and Posi Rear.

Super Nice & Clean Stock, Uncut Interior Featuring:

Pioneer AM/FM/CD Player in stock location, Pillar Mounted Auto Meter Boost Guage, Scanmaster and Tinted Windows.

Trunk Features:

Full Carpeted Trunk Kit

Body Mods are:

All Kirban Braces & Bushings, Upgraded Shocks

Fuel system Features:

Walbro 340 Pump, Hot Wire Kit, Billet Adjustable Fuel Pressure Regulator,

Engine Features:

RJC Power Plate, 009 Injectors With Street Chip, Upgraded TE-44 Turbo, Chrome MAF Pipe, Thermal Coated Up Pipe, K&N Air and Breather Filters, Kirban Billet Underdrive Pulleys, Ceramic Coated Terry Houston Down Pipe, Hooker Cat Back Exhaust System, Ported Stock Intercooler, Modern Musclecar Volt Blaster, Adjustable Wastegate Actuator, JEGs Liquid Filled Fuel Rail Mounted Fuel Pressure Guage, Adjustable Boost Controller& Upgraded Alternator.

Transmission features:

10" 3200 Stall Converter With Lockup & Art Carr Shift Kit.

Tires:

Almost New Front Toyo Proxes H4 215/65R15
Almost New Rear Nitto NT555R Drag Radials 275/50R15 I can substitute these for regular street tires if preferred.

Known deficiencies:

Minor rust on doors
Bumper fillers starting to get rough

I'm sure there is more that I am missing, but at least this gives you an idea. Give me a call with any further questions. Thanks!:biggrin:

Per the forum rules, put asking prices on every car for sale in this thread or it will be closed within 48 hours.

The only exception to this is if the car is currently running on ebay.

Per the forum rules, put asking prices on every car for sale in this thread or it will be closed within 48 hours.

The only exception to this is if the car is currently running on ebay.

With all due respect Doug, i think we can ease up on some rules when it comes to this thread with some of the nicest cars ive seen in awhile.

Bryan is a great seller and i would hate to see this thread deleted due to a formality.

BW:smile:

prices and info on these please
1987 GN 67k Mile Hardtop/Posi. Nicely modded lightweight should run easy 12's or better. Clean, original paint driver with minor rust.

1986 GN 86k Mile T-Top/Posi. Based on the VIN appears to be the first intercooled Turbo Regal in existance. Minor bolt-ons. Driver quality.

All he has to do is list them for a half a million or best offer. This has been proven already.:D

Bryan Turner is a very nice and honest seller. I have spoken with him at length a couple of times.

Bryan

With all due respect Doug, i think we can ease up on some rules when it comes to this thread with some of the nicest cars ive seen in awhile.

Bryan is a great seller and i would hate to see this thread deleted due to a formality.

BW:smile:

So everyone else needs to follow the rules except for Bryan? Why would that be? I don't think it is asking too much for him to post prices for his cars. If he will become so offended at having to do so, then he doesn't really want to sell his cars in the first place. After all, that is pretty much the entire point of listing them here. Why do we all need to guess? The rule was put there in the first place to prevent needless posts, repetitive requests for prices, and inquirers wasting their own time if the prices are beyond their means. If he can't even manage to put a price on his cars, then his for sale ads aren't much good to begin with.

He can post prices just like everyone else does.

He can post prices just like everyone else does.

Point well taken Doug. The issue that I have is this. While I have had some very nice folks actually read my original post and do as I request which was as follows:

"Calls to discuss any questions are the preferred method of contact. Call (804) Four Two Six 3 Six Hundred."

I don't think that is too much to ask and truly believe that most folks that PM and Email are mostly fishing and wasting other peoples time. I don't want to waste anyones time. If someone is interested in something, I believe they should be willing to take the time to pick up the phone and call. If they are not interested enough to do that, my opinion is that they are not that interested. Although I still do reply at my convenience, to all correspondence.

My belief is that when speaking on the phone you can learn more about who you are dealing with through their demeanor and voice inflection. These are almost impossible to determine from an email or PM. Besides, my fingers get tired of typing!

Anyone that has ever actually taken the time and interest to call me will attest to the fact that either I take the call and allow them as much time as they need to ask questions or if I am unavailable, I always call them back as soon as I get free and give them as much time as they need.

My cars are typically of higher quality than most of what is out there and and as has been said by many people that have ever done business with me that either the car they purchased from me was as described or in most cases better than described.

I am a pretty picky person and refuse to mislead anyone. Especially if they are taking time out of their day and spending their hard earned money to come visually inspect something of mine in an effort to buy it.

In fact, many people, because of my reputation in the collector car world have bought cars sight unseen based on basic photos and my description and have been exceptionally pleased with their purchases.

Doug, I don't do this for a living like you do. I am simply a collector that buys what he wants and when I get tired of something or decide to go a different direction, I sell a few.

Right now, the ones I am selling are basically to downsize my collection because I don't feel I have the time to devote to taking care of them the way that I would like to and would like to give someone else the opportunity to own a quality car that is honestly and accurately described at a fair price. After I have moved a few, the others will no longer be offered.

I typically don't price them because if I priced my quality car the same as a junky one, I would be doing both myself and our cars a huge disservice by selling good cars too cheap and driving the values down. I have always done my part to help maintain the values of the cars that we all love so much. Not only is the economy in general driving the values of our cars down, it is also the people that are desparate to sell and the ones selling junk are driving the values down.

I don't have to nor need to and am not desparate to sell anything and don't need to price it that way. I simply choose to sell a few. For what I sell my vehicles for, it will always be a win/win situation for both parties! If it can't be win/win for both, is quite simply not worth doing and I will not do it.

For anyone interested in saving their time and money running around looking ar junk that would rather pay a little more for a car that will be exactly as described that they can buy now and not waste time looking for the "deal" that doesn't end up being a "deal", feel free to give me a call and I will absolutely work with you to get a car that is what you are told it is and at a fair price. It's that simple.

To help appease the moderators, my cars are priced each as follows:

This is the special Dr. Evil pricing for each car in this thread:

One MMEEELLLLLLLLIIIIIOOOONNNNNNN dollars!:wink:

LOL!!! Obviously, that is extremely negotiable on a case by case basis. Please call to discuss pricing and details on the car of your choice.

Thanks to Doug and all that read this for their time and understanding. I hope you all have a great day!:biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin:

Bryan, thanks for that extra long advertisement and public relations press release. I'm sure everyone enjoyed learning again how awesome you are.

This is the rule that has been posted since May of 2005:

If you're selling something in the Cars for Sale forums, you must put an asking price on it. We aren't a fishing forum here, so post an asking price.

I will give everyone a couple of weeks to change their current posts to reflect this new rule, and then I will start deleting posts that don't have prices. I won't ask your permission, so please take care of business if you have corrections to make. Thanks.

It is a simple, clear rule that is not difficult to understand nor execute. It is there for a reason. It applies to everyone. You are not an exception. Why you think you are is beyond me. I post cars which are every bit as nice as any of yours, yet I still manage to post a price for mine if they aren't already listed on ebay when I post them here (and many times I post a price for TB.com members even when it's already on ebay). The condition of your cars or how awesome you are to deal with has zero to do with putting a price on them. You are the one wasting people's time who have to guess or call on a car's price before figuring out they couldn't afford it in the first place.

Since you aren't able to list reasonable prices for your cars, this thread will be closed, as will any future threads by anyone who doesn't post a legitimate price for their cars.

Status
Not open for further replies.