Just what you are looking for!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello,

I'm new to the site and looking for my first GN. Just sold a Turbo Cobra. Could you please send me pics of the following. Thanks in advance. Email is drohan8592@aol.com

1987 GN 26k Mile T-Top/Posi. Dyno sheets available High 9-Low 10 show quality car.

1987 GN 67k Mile Hardtop/Posi. Nicely modded lightweight should run easy 12's or better. Clean, original paint driver with minor rust.

Sent you mail. Thanks!:biggrin:

Steve,

Thanks for your request. I do have several, but the only Astroroof car that I have interest in selling at the moment is the driver quality Black/Chrome T listed in my initial post. Will take $6,500 for that one. Factory Astroroof cars are pretty rare overall(from a collector perspective) and command a premium when in premium collector quality condition. Modded ones typically sell for less. Does it have to be a factory Astroroof car? I do have several quality hardtop cars that you could add a good quality aftermarket moonroof to. I personally would not do that, but it would give you the ability to get into a GN with a mooonroof for less than a factory Astroroof GN. Just a thought. Let me know if I can do anything else to help. Have a great day!

Thanks,
Bryan:biggrin:

Thanks Byran,I was just asking. I have 2 nice hardtops and a white T. I've always wanted a Astroroof GN. They are only going up in value since they are rare.

Tried to edit my original post and add a couple cars, but the system won't let me do it and rather than start new threads I thought I would just post them here.

1987 Oldsmobile Cutlass 442 Hardtop Original Paint Black with silver bottom and gray bucket seat interior. This is a factory G80 Posi car(VERY rare in a 442)! Car is very clean and very well maintained and everything except the cruise works and if time permits, I will fix that. Car would make an excellent entry level muscle car, first car or a great daily driver. I would not hesitate to get in it and drive it anywhere! It runs and drives excellent! This is a what you see is what you get car that turns heads. A 20/20 car exterior wise. Car does have rust, original lacquer paint is getting weak but still shines well and is not a show car or have a perfect exterior by any means. This car was owned since new by a very picky, mature gentleman and has been babied it's entire life. Can provide some pics, but have not had time to take many.

1987 or 1988(can't remember for sure and will have to check) Chevrolet Monte Carlo SS Super Sport T-Top Orignial Maroon paint with Gray bucket seat interior. This is a factory G80 Posi car(rare in a Monte Carlo). Car is clean, but original paint is just about shot. Car would make a great entry level muscle car, frise car or daily driver with minimal maintentenance type work. This is a what you see is what you get car that turns heads. A 30/30 car exterior wise. The only rust I have found is typical pinchweld rust. I have not noted any other rust on the car other than light surface. This car was actually owned by an elder lady that stopped driving it when she became legally blind and was not able to drive any longer. She and her husband actually had matching Monte Carlo SS cars(he still has his). This car is the strongest running stock Monte Carlo SS I have ever driven! It is truly fast as far as Montes go and the trans shifts great. In fact if you get on it and wind it out, it will actually spin(not just chirp) the rear tires on the 1-2 shift. A very impressive running and driving car. Planning to get pics, but do not have any at this time.

Please call with any questions. BTW, I also have an active Carfax account for about another week and will be happy to help anyone with reposts on these or any other cars as long as my account is active.

Have a great day guys!

Thanks!:biggrin:

Hoping to get this one to the track finally in the next couple of weeks to get some hard numbers on it.

1987 Buick Grand National 26k mile Show/Street/Race Car pictures from cars photos on webshots

Have dyno sheets for it that I can provide too. Here are the numbers:

Remember, these are numbers at the rear wheels which is appx 25% less than what you would see at the flywheel.

514 Rear wheel Horsepower
565 Rear Wheel Torque
21 lbs boost
conservative tune

Also hope to have photos of the 67k mile original paint Lightweight 1987 GN by next weekend for those that have been waiting for photos.

Thanks,
Bryan:biggrin:

Considering selling any or all of the following. Calls to discuss any questions are the preferred method of contact. Call (804) Four Two Six 3 Six Hundred. Posts and emails will be responded to at my convenience due to my very busy work schedule. I have pics of some of these, but not all. Will get email addresses over the phone and send photos as they become available. I appreciate your help and understanding.:biggrin:

2008 Dodge Challenger SRT8. Black all options scheduled for delivery in June 30. Will consider trade for collector quality Innercooled Turbo Regals.

1989 TTA 6k Mile Hardtop/Leather. Stock and immaculate(Only Premium Offers Considered).

1987 GN 7k Mile Hardtop/Posi. Stock, very well optioned and immaculate. Show quality.

1987 GN 26k Mile T-Top/Posi. Dyno sheets available High 9-Low 10 show quality car.

1987 GN 37k Mile Hardtop. Notched frame, stage motored has been 8's. Potentially street legal Race car with full interior. Quality car. Not some hacked up turd.

1987 GN 67k Mile Hardtop/Posi. Nicely modded lightweight should run easy 12's or better. Clean, original paint driver with minor rust.

1986 GN 86k Mile T-Top/Posi. Based on the VIN appears to be the first intercooled Turbo Regal in existance. Minor bolt-ons. Driver quality.

1987 GN 129k Mile Hardtop/Non Posi car (former Kirban car) minor front end collision. Runs & yard drives with clear title.

1987 Turbo T 136k Mile Astroroof/Posi. Black/Chrome, bucket seat Grey interior, almost stock driver quality car with minor rust.

Interested parties please call.

(804) Four Two Six 3 Six Hundred

Thank you all very much!:D
I would like to see more of this car ...also are you open to trades.....
1987 GN 37k Mile Hardtop. Notched frame, stage motored has been 8's. Potentially street legal Race car with full interior. Quality car. Not some hacked up turd.

hey bryan hows it going i was wondering if you have any 87 gn with miles between 30,000-70,000 ,(stock or minor mods) hardtops and maybe even t-tops. if so please send pic price and info thanks..

Status
Not open for further replies.