Just trying to help out!

Yes your BS is getting old we all agree. Fool, Im not bashing the cars are you that clueless? Im bashing you!! Yeah I own a few of these Limiteds. Some might say rare. Maybe you have seen them at the Nats, NRP or BPG?? Let me guess? You have never been there:rolleyes: The only point Im making is your full of sh*t and a total joker.

You must have forgot this website has a search feature that lets you go back several years?? OH SNAP! Theres proof?? :eek:

HERE IS THE THREAD MR. I HAVE NEVER ASKED MORE FOR A CAR THAN I PAID! Do you actually believe your own lies and bs you peddle or is it sh*t you just make up on the fly??

http://www.turbobuick.com/forums/cars-sale/195689-1987-limited-29k-miles-leather.html

Heres just a couple of my Limiteds. Sorry to disapoint you but there all turbo 6's.

Better watch out, he may try to tell you the Sage "HOLY GRAIL" of all Limiteds that you own isnt as rare or desirable as his blue one!

Very Very Very beautiful Sage Car! In all honesty, that car is better than an GNX, GN. T Type, Turbo Limited, Turbo T out there. Everytime I see a picture of that car, I need to go change my pants!!!!!!!!!!!!! Nice car brotha!

I am sure Slowcar doesnt even have a clue where Bg or Columbus is. They dont hold "RARE" conventions there. Thy only hold events for us Monkeys to show off what we slapped together in our back yards.

Naa Ive seen enough dots out of your posts and read enough of your bs thats based on ZERO facts other than more of your sh*t peddling. You want to scream cereal box education??? WTF is sayin theres 100 Limiteds left in world?? LOL!! I know of roughly 20 in Ohio at this very moment!! Hell theres 3 or more on this board for sale right now!! Would it be great if there was only 100 Limiteds left?? Sure, makes them worth more and even more rarer but thats not reality.
QUOTE]

Make it 21 in ohio Found One in cleveland bought it at the rightful age of 14 which was december and been readin this site ever since and all i ever hear about this slowcart guy is bad like it makes me think i know more than him!

Congrats brother! Cherish that car and take care of it! Dont get caught up i all the stuff you read on this board. We all, except for Sowcar, get along with each other very well and are ALWAYS willing to lend a helping hend anytime you may need it. Even if you are miles away, feel free to ask any questions! Dont let this thread send you in the wrong direction or give you an idea that we dont LOVE these cars. We all enjoy them very much! Good choice on your purchase!

Make it 21 in ohio Found One in cleveland bought it at the rightful age of 14 which was december and been readin this site ever since and all i ever hear about this slowcart guy is bad like it makes me think i know more than him!

Make it 21 then! Congrats on your Limited purchase! You are prob less than an hour from me. If you need a hand doing some tuning or advise sometime let me know. My street turbo Buick runs 9s@140 and I have been in this game since the early 90s.

Better watch out, he may try to tell you the Sage "HOLY GRAIL" of all Limiteds that you own isnt as rare or desirable as his blue one!

Very Very Very beautiful Sage Car! In all honesty, that car is better than an GNX, GN. T Type, Turbo Limited, Turbo T out there. Everytime I see a picture of that car, I need to go change my pants!!!!!!!!!!!!! Nice car brotha!

I am sure Slowcar doesnt even have a clue where Bg or Columbus is. They dont hold "RARE" conventions there. Thy only hold events for us Monkeys to show off what we slapped together in our back yards.

LMFAO!!!!!!!!!:biggrin::biggrin: You crack me up man!! Thanks for the compliments!!! I know the car will never be as desirabe as his blue Limited and isnt quite as rare but maybe one day, just one day I can atleast have him sell it for me. LMAO!!:p

I feel the same way about this car. Even when I first seen it in the early 90s. Ive had 2 offers for very low mile GNX trades and just couldnt bring myself to do it. I cant replace this car.

I would be shocked if the our resident "Limited Guru" has never actually been to a National event!:rolleyes: Theres nothing to see there except banana peels and empty cereal boxes anyway.

The guy who made the comment.... "your car has too many miles and is overpriced" Nice one Bud..... so I guess the $12500 is out of your price range or maybe 75k miles in 24 years is just too much....lol

$12500 ---- will get you a used used 2009 Kia Rio with 30k miles or a 2005 Neon SRT4 with 80k miles on the clock...or maybe a 2006 Chrysler 300 Hemi non srt8 with 85k miles....... or a 20 plus year rare classic muscle car.... so many decisions..i just dont know what to do here

I suppose this was meant to be a slam or are you baiting me? I was taught it was gauche to brag about ones assets especially in front of others who may not be as well off. In any event, it does not warrant a response.

Last year, I bought a 1986 T-Type with 43k miles for $13k. Since they only made 1,921 of the last year for T-Types and first year of intercooled, I would say this is relatively rare. Try to find one with this low miles and without being beat to death a quarter mile at a time modded out with a tach the size of big ben strapped to the steering column. Also, this was before the collector car price collapse. Yep, I would say as of today, $12.5k is too much for a car with 75k miles, rare or not.

Thanks but no thanks. I wouldnt buy a japanese car if it had two hot red lips protruding from under the steering wheel.

ZZ

well

Our cars have not hit collector car status yet.. GNX's have but the GN'S are lagging behind...mostly because they are still cheap and unnoticed....so a year ago till now....the market is not much different........

But comparing one car to another isnt a comparison....not on these cars....now maybe comparing a 20k GN to a 20k GN with identical options and wear and tear is ok....but a 1986 T vs. a 1987 Limited is like comparing apples to oranges....you will get more guys looking to get into the Limited because of the rarity and uniqueness......and ones who want a T because the want a sporty TR...not a luxury version..... and besides the only reason a GNX became so valuable is because the cars were being sold at ridiculous prices ...you either paid or didnt....someone did pay and bought a lot of them for their collection causing a frenzy of buyers willing to pay twice what the car was worth a year before....sending the prices into the triple digits....now the DEMAND for the car is stabilizing....and the value is falling.....being that there are less Limiteds around then GNX's ...I would say if the sellers hold out and sell only at a crazy price...the buyers would have a choice...buy at that price or not at all.... you will get a few real die hard fans put up the loot....the same goes for the GN...actually the GN has risen in value each year ...look at the autotrader average...it has gone up 8% each year ....and hasnt dropped one bit....all the low mile original cars are now worth over $20k when 2 years ago they were still under $20k....this is because the sellers are getting smart and not letting the cars go cheap......the sellers control the market...my car is too cheap and I havent pushed the sale .....infact I hardly even answer the PM's anymore...truthfully I COULD CARE LESS if I sold it......I dont need the money and at $12500 it is hard to replace.....VERY HARD.....so I feel like I shouldnt be the one like so many on here to sell out to a buyer for less then its real value......

yes

Bluehair...you more then likely have one of 100 Limiteds still on the road today...unless some member can prove otherwise....and I have a nice wager on that one....lol

Limited87

I have been to GS Nationals 5 years in a row.....and I ACTUALLY purchased a car there 3 years ago and drove it back to Florida for a friend....

and I did see a lot of cereal boxes laying around ....ofcourse I was looking for crumbs and toys.....

my Blue car was bought by a sage car owner....

I bought my Blue car from the same gentleman who owns a sage car in Texas... A Limited .....I will try to find his name.. he sent me a pic of the car which was next to a creme colored Limited as well....I didnt like the color so I wasnt interested in buying it....so I didnt make an offer....though the rarity is certainly there....I will have to dig up his info....

I remember seeing a badass Sage car in 2005 ... very cool car in person...

Anyways, how about more Limiteds for sale? Or how about just Limiteds out there? I have 13 friends that have one. Not just members I know of, 13 that I have personally seen, owned, driven, etc.

WHO THE **** CARES I AM SELLING MY CAR? Damn.... Kirban sells these cars as fast as he gets them...that is part of his hobby and business....I have had my car for more then 3 years stored....why am I getting stepped on?

Nice write up by the way Dennis.........the car I have for sale once was one of the ones you owned back in 2001-2002

I am getting a lot of PM's asking about this so called number 100 left...

ok here it goes....DO WE ALL JUST BELIEVE THAT EVERY ONE OF THE 1035 CARS ARE STILL AROUND? If this is so then ignorance is among us.....in over 24 years that would mean that an average of 40-45 limited were destroyed or stolen per year...is this out of touch? EVERY Hour of every day 120 cars are stolen in America...and only a fraction are recovered....what does this tell you? the 1987 Limited wasnt a collector car until recently...it surely wasnt a Ferrai Testarossa from 1987 or a Callaway TT.....so not too many were put in the garage for the future...... let me tell you ...NONE were

I am refering to only the 1035 1987 Turbo Limiteds built in 1987 ......whole cars...not converted cars to GN's...not cars converted to a stage 2.....I am talking about whole Limited with the seats they came with...the dash they came with ....and the original color paint they came with....not used and abused piles of trash....complete original cars with mild mods or mostly original....I still put it at under 100 with the trash....

And I would be safe to say there are less then 75 around like that.....
The first person who proves otherwise I will send them a check for $25..each Limited they find....as long as the number goes over 100....SERIOUSLY

oh and Limited87 please again I ask you not to keep bashing the cars....I assume you do own a 1987 Turbo Limited? Or is it a 1987 LIMITED with a small block chevy? So you prefer to bash the value and mock the fact thaat they just arent that rare because you dont own one? Or is it you are just an idiot who likes to belittle their own car for the sake of a losing argument?

oh and I have never sold a car for more then I paid or have asked more then I have paid....but you know I should....since these cars should be going up in value ...they arent getting any younger....but certain members here like to low ball and beat on the prices of the cars they are suppose to cherish.......so they may never go up.....

I admire those who find are cars rare and a collectors car.....why wouldnt I?

I feel even more lucky to own one......

The guy who made the comment.... "your car has too many miles and is overpriced" Nice one Bud..... so I guess the $12500 is out of your price range or maybe 75k miles in 24 years is just too much....lol

$12500 ---- will get you a used used 2009 Kia Rio with 30k miles or a 2005 Neon SRT4 with 80k miles on the clock...or maybe a 2006 Chrysler 300 Hemi non srt8 with 85k miles....... or a 20 plus year rare classic muscle car.... so many decisions..i just dont know what to do here

Boiled down; you are guessing. Why don't you just say you are guessing? You have ZERO evidence for your number. You COULD be right, BUT NO ONE KNOWS FOR SURE!!

Oh wait...if it's OK for you to make crazy claims in order to sell your car....if I ever decided to sell mine I will put:

THE ONLY 1986 WH1 WITH BENCH SEATS AND A COLUMN SHIFT AND LESS THEN 100K MILES!!!! SUPER RARE!!! MUST BE WORTH MILLIONS!!! :rolleyes:

After all...they made WAY less WH1's in 1986 then they made Limited's in 1987....so I MUST be right!!! Might not be...I would be guessing...but that's OK!! ;)

i feel like i am at a AA meeting and we are all DRUNK...lol

really everyone has taken this 100 number very serious.....come on ....this is getting old...it was a estimated guess.....

My car has been sold anyway...it sold off the board to a non-member and it was sold for my original asking price....the buyer asked 4 questions...and the deal was closed...deposit and all......

Good luck on finding a clean limited around.....this will bite a few potential buyers in the ass when they look.....

really everyone has taken this 100 number very serious.....come on ....this is getting old...it was a estimated guess.....

My car has been sold anyway...it sold off the board to a non-member and it was sold for my original asking price....the buyer asked 4 questions...and the deal was closed...deposit and all......

Good luck on finding a clean limited around.....this will bite a few potential buyers in the ass when they look.....

It only got old because YOU INSISTED that your number was accurate. Truth in advertising. Now you admit it was a guess.

And if your seller asked four questions and then bought the car they are a fool. A person who knows what they are doing will ask way more questions then that that when they buy a NEW car!

THANK GOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! If there were soooooo many people that were sooooooooo interested that they will be heartbroken you sold it then they would have bought it from you a LONG TIME AGO!

kirban 2 cents worth

Not to stir the pot however, I can offer some actual proof based on my personal track record of buying and selling just over 315 of the 1986-1987 Turbo Regals.

I think we most would agree that in the scheme of things WE4 with 1547 produced, and Turbo Limiteds with 1,035 produced are both fairly well recognized among Turbo collectors.

When I was buying and selling them with great regularity....I did not lean toward any particular model over another although I was more interested in hardtops and astroroof cars over T-Tops mostly due to resale value and less water/rattle issues.

I have charted all of the 1986-1987 Turbo Regals I have sold.

These are facts: Not guesses:

Of the 315-317 I have sold...interesting enough unless I counted wrong 16 were WE4s and 16 were Limiteds. Weird it worked out that way....

As others have pointed out the really rare turbo cars be it be a Limited or whatever would be some of the rare color combos or two tone combos against unusual interior colors.

One color combo that you would think would be more popular but I have not seen many I had a 1987 silver Turbo-T black out package with a blue interior. Very unusual as you would not think that combination would work.

In the business I would buy whatever would work that a profit could be made. A theory that most dealers strive for...

Again 16 of each of the 300 plus that I have bought and sold.

kirbanperformance.com

denniskirban@yahoo.com

Odd ball Limited would be a T-Top one with the half vinyl roof.....had one.......

I have verified (before posting) that virtually all of the ones listed were still available and had not sold even though some of the ads were not brand new ads posted this week.

FYI #5 was sold in April :frown:

If anyone comes across a decent D84 dark red/rosewood or solid rosewood T Limited or T with Limited Trim for sale let me know as I would be interested.