Just trying to help out!

90% of those ads are old and the cars have been sold a long long time ago....look at the dates.......look at the cars....I have lost all faith in you TWOBRYANS.......you can't even start a thread with real logic or fact.....it is simply your "salesman" IQ...I suppose...being that your sell more cars on here then anybody.....lol....but I will say this...they are nice cars...and are worth the money.......

Limited87 Go **** yourself....nice spelling by the way "rediculas" ........... You are mocking your own car you ****ing idiot..... I am getting tired of TR people here continuing to call me a "salesman" .....I consider myself to be a diehard TR fan and have been for years....I also own a few AMG's....and many other cars.....it always seems to be a few people on this board that complain and act like bitches ....I dont see this bull**** anywhere else.....I am assuming a few TR owners were educated with the back of a cereal box...considering they like to humiliate other fans of the same cars....which we are a small small group....WE shouldn't be knocking these cars or the people who own them.....and the value for which they should have....pathetic morons....

Again... TwoBryans....you seem like a smart guy....try acting like it full time....the Limited "100" left is a reality...based on calculations and searches.....I really dont care how you or anybody thinks about it...my life doesnt revolve around this board....or a car.....if you dont like my opinion on these cars and the rarity...and this goes for all the dumbasses that have not a ****ing thing better to do ....well

Just dont read the posts......

Wow man! Take a chill pill. I would llike to see your "calculations". Did you find out a mathematical formula based on years of diehard research and development? What is the top secret formula? Just because someone owns a TurboBuick doesnt mean other owners have to like them. We love the cars, sometimes dont like the owners. TwoBryans has been around the community and has made friends with many of us members. He actually does things to support the community. Thats why we like him. Take it easy on the poor guy. He just listed cars he found for sale to try to support your "only 100 left" theory you have been trying to push on all of us Limited owners.

interesting...

10 years ago...most muscle cars of the last era were about 25 years old....they were peaking in the early 90's till now in value...but in reality now 10 years later the value of our buicks hasn't risen to what the old muscle cars are worth today........so I would say because of that the wear and tear continues as well as the theft rate....LESS VALUE MEANS LESS RESPECT!!!...I would say there are less then 100 left....and maybe less then 50 stockers untouched around....much much less then 35%

The fact remains that our cars are the only muscle cars built from 1974(SD TA) till 1989 (Turbo TA)... and the viper was born...1990 ...even until say the LS1 was introduced in 1998... I say the TR still was the fastest car on the road as a mild modded car....Outside America cars like the Supra were very quick but not much more....so almost 20 years and the TR was still a badass on the roads.....I say this car deserves respect as well as true collector status ...each and every model with the legendary 3.8 motor....because a GNX and a Limited and GN all have the same drivetrain....and isnt the drivetrain/power the reason these cars are the legendary buicks they are? when did you here a Chevelle was a badass back in the day? No but a LS6 Chevelle was A BADASS!!!!!!! what is worth more a 327 vette or a 427 vette? why? low production and POWER!!!!!!! oh and the 3.8 sfi motor makes more torque to the rear wheels then a 427 ...a 3.8 at one atmosphere or 15 lbs. of boost is the same as a 500+ cubic inch monster...

Muscle cars meaning low production....and record setting acceleration as well as being unique....the TR was the fastest accelerating production car in the world built in 1986 and 1987.....0-60 in 4.9 sec. best recorded stocker...with the 60'-early 70's building so many models of muscle cars....our cars were the only model within a 15 year span that had any balls and was the king of the dragstrip....

Limited87...YOUR STILL AN IDIOT........ how you like these dots? want more

......................................................................................................
lets see I bought LIMITED'S ...I stored Limited's .... I sold one now I have one left...I have much more invested in the cars then I will get out....storage and the fact that I really didn't drive them much....Sham wow....funny...I positively talk about a model car that I truly like and I think has rarity and collector status....and I get trashed for it? Again ....sub-primal individuals with cereal box educations.....what I am is an individual who has a very very rare car ...stands by the TR's with respect and admiration...and feel they are under value....maybe I am a bad member for this? maybe my posts on the rarity is too much for the owners to handle? Well if you are a monkey with no regard to your car or it's value then pissing on a guy like me might make sense....

I wasnt directly beating up on TWOBRYANS...but I too have been a member here for a long time and have helped numerous people find cars on this board and also parts as well.....infact I have bought 5x more cars on here then I sold...

:eek:

Hey Slowcar, quit ranting like some ****ing idiot. Maybe your ****ty attitude is why you haven't sold that T of yours in 4 months !

Limited87...YOUR STILL AN IDIOT........ how you like these dots? want more

......................................................................................................
lets see I bought LIMITED'S ...I stored Limited's .... I sold one now I have one left...I have much more invested in the cars then I will get out....storage and the fact that I really didn't drive them much....Sham wow....funny...I positively talk about a model car that I truly like and I think has rarity and collector status....and I get trashed for it? Again ....sub-primal individuals with cereal box educations.....what I am is an individual who has a very very rare car ...stands by the TR's with respect and admiration...and feel they are under value....maybe I am a bad member for this? maybe my posts on the rarity is too much for the owners to handle? Well if you are a monkey with no regard to your car or it's value then pissing on a guy like me might make sense...

Naa Ive seen enough dots out of your posts and read enough of your bs thats based on ZERO facts other than more of your sh*t peddling. You want to scream cereal box education??? WTF is sayin theres 100 Limiteds left in world?? LOL!! I know of roughly 20 in Ohio at this very moment!! Hell theres 3 or more on this board for sale right now!! Would it be great if there was only 100 Limiteds left?? Sure, makes them worth more and even more rarer but thats not reality.

You get trashed because all you do is try to inflate your own market for the car you are selling or atleast are trying to sell even though it takes you years to do it. Your car isnt half as rare as you think it is or a fantastic deal I hate to break it to you. Thats why its been for sale since MAY of '07 fool!

You also are trashed by members because you have bought cars for resale that other board members tried to buy which is totally fine, I certainly dont have a problem with that at all. But HAVE the balls to tell it like it is. Selling it 2 days after you get it home for 6k more than you paid because "I dont have room to keep it" is just weak. The fu*ked up part is you dangled it in front of guys with a 6k dollar mark up and talk sh*t to them for you beating them to it. jdpozlin you can attest to that.

For a guy who has so much "respect and admiration" for Limited TR's you would think you would wanted it to go to a good home. Well at a 6k dollar additional mark up to the new owner of course..lol How did that work out for you?? Nobody wanted the car for a year or more after seeing the type of ahole you are and you took a loss on it...priceless. Karma is a bitch.

Well if wrenching, restoring, increasing horsepower, braking, suspension, knowing every single bolt and where it goes, etc is a cereal box education, I guess I'm that monkey you are referring to. I'll be the first to admit it:

High my name is Jeremy, I AM A MONKEY AND I HAVE LEARNED EVERYTHING I KNOW FROM A BOX OF CORN FLAKES!!!!!!!!!!:biggrin:

Does anyone have an extra Banana?

The guy claims it to be a Limited, I see nothing to indicate that it is. The seller has not responded to any of my requests for VIN or option code information to verify. She's RUFF anyway. I thought by posting it her, enough folks might contact the seller to verify exactly what it really is. Looks like a slapped together mutt to me!

Definately looks slapped together but I doubt it's a Limited. It's got a standard Regal dash plaque and no fluffy seats. Probably just a regular TR.

Where do you get this number of '100 left'?

A statement like that requires proof if you are trying to use it too sell a car. Which you are.

Not a Limited

Definately doesnt seem to be a limited unless it was completely redone. The limiteds had "Regal Limited" on the passenger side dash plaque and also "Limited" on the doors. ( I know most of you guys prob know but its what jumped out at me). Also what speedo is that, cant say it looks familiar

kirban 2 cents worth

Just a few points after reading most of the above posts.

Yes, you could get a Limited with crank windows. That would be quite rare in a Limited as would chrome mirrors instead of the color matched ones. Limiteds were an upscale model and as a rule were option loaded examples.

It was also possible to get a Limited with the blackout package meaning the outward appearance would be identical to a Turbo-T in 1987 with the difference being just the plush interior. So you did not need to have the grand ma exterior appearance. My second car was such an example silver exterior, blackout package grey leather 45/45 seats column shift.

Anyone that has had a Limited will attest to the fact they did ride different over a Turbo-T version.

As for the arguement how many are left based on 1,035 sold when new. Tough call, however, insurance companies do have a formula for computing this based on age, number produced originally etc. I am inclined to guess the number is over 100.

As for the fastest car built in 1986-87. The error in that statement is you need to state US production car. The Turbo Regal was the fastest US production car built....something that did not sit too well over at the Corvette camp. Go price a 1986-1987 Corvette today compared to our cars!

Again not trying to stir things up, but merely relating interesting facts. I also like Limited Turbos as well. I have always liked the unusual and rare cars in all my pursuits.

As to values? History has shown that any factory built car with a big motor eventually goes up in value. The Turbo Regals notably the 1986-1987s are well qualified.

kirbanperformance.com

denniskirban@yahoo.com

sold enough to know what I am talking about.....

this is getting old.....

WHO THE **** CARES I AM SELLING MY CAR? Damn.... Kirban sells these cars as fast as he gets them...that is part of his hobby and business....I have had my car for more then 3 years stored....why am I getting stepped on?

Nice write up by the way Dennis.........the car I have for sale once was one of the ones you owned back in 2001-2002

I am getting a lot of PM's asking about this so called number 100 left...

ok here it goes....DO WE ALL JUST BELIEVE THAT EVERY ONE OF THE 1035 CARS ARE STILL AROUND? If this is so then ignorance is among us.....in over 24 years that would mean that an average of 40-45 limited were destroyed or stolen per year...is this out of touch? EVERY Hour of every day 120 cars are stolen in America...and only a fraction are recovered....what does this tell you? the 1987 Limited wasnt a collector car until recently...it surely wasnt a Ferrai Testarossa from 1987 or a Callaway TT.....so not too many were put in the garage for the future...... let me tell you ...NONE were

I am refering to only the 1035 1987 Turbo Limiteds built in 1987 ......whole cars...not converted cars to GN's...not cars converted to a stage 2.....I am talking about whole Limited with the seats they came with...the dash they came with ....and the original color paint they came with....not used and abused piles of trash....complete original cars with mild mods or mostly original....I still put it at under 100 with the trash....

And I would be safe to say there are less then 75 around like that.....
The first person who proves otherwise I will send them a check for $25..each Limited they find....as long as the number goes over 100....SERIOUSLY

oh and Limited87 please again I ask you not to keep bashing the cars....I assume you do own a 1987 Turbo Limited? Or is it a 1987 LIMITED with a small block chevy? So you prefer to bash the value and mock the fact thaat they just arent that rare because you dont own one? Or is it you are just an idiot who likes to belittle their own car for the sake of a losing argument?

oh and I have never sold a car for more then I paid or have asked more then I have paid....but you know I should....since these cars should be going up in value ...they arent getting any younger....but certain members here like to low ball and beat on the prices of the cars they are suppose to cherish.......so they may never go up.....

I admire those who find are cars rare and a collectors car.....why wouldnt I?

I feel even more lucky to own one......

The guy who made the comment.... "your car has too many miles and is overpriced" Nice one Bud..... so I guess the $12500 is out of your price range or maybe 75k miles in 24 years is just too much....lol

$12500 ---- will get you a used used 2009 Kia Rio with 30k miles or a 2005 Neon SRT4 with 80k miles on the clock...or maybe a 2006 Chrysler 300 Hemi non srt8 with 85k miles....... or a 20 plus year rare classic muscle car.... so many decisions..i just dont know what to do here

oh and Limited87 please again I ask you not to keep bashing the cars....I assume you do own a 1987 Turbo Limited? Or is it a 1987 LIMITED with a small block chevy? So you prefer to bash the value and mock the fact thaat they just arent that rare because you dont own one? Or is it you are just an idiot who likes to belittle their own car for the sake of a losing argument?

oh and I have never sold a car for more then I paid or have asked more then I have paid....but you know I should....since these cars should be going up in value ...they arent getting any younger....but certain members here like to low ball and beat on the prices of the cars they are suppose to cherish.......so they may never go up.....

Yes your BS is getting old we all agree. Fool, Im not bashing the cars are you that clueless? Im bashing you!! Yeah I own a few of these Limiteds. Some might say rare. Maybe you have seen them at the Nats, NRP or BPG?? Let me guess? You have never been there:rolleyes: The only point Im making is your full of sh*t and a total joker.

You must have forgot this website has a search feature that lets you go back several years?? OH SNAP! Theres proof?? :eek:

HERE IS THE THREAD MR. I HAVE NEVER ASKED MORE FOR A CAR THAN I PAID! Do you actually believe your own lies and bs you peddle or is it sh*t you just make up on the fly??

http://www.turbobuick.com/forums/cars-sale/195689-1987-limited-29k-miles-leather.html

Heres just a couple of my Limiteds. Sorry to disapoint you but there all turbo 6's.

Attachments

• Sage11.jpg
    Sage11.jpg
    103.1 KB · Views: 361
  • Sage12.jpg
    Sage12.jpg
    86.9 KB · Views: 359
Hey Slowcar, quit ranting like some ****ing idiot. Maybe your ****ty attitude is why you haven't sold that T of yours in 4 months !

something this moron hasnt figured out yet.:rolleyes: i think its been more like years. every board has 1 and this guy is ours.

Limited87 nice rare cars!!!!!!!!!!!!:cool:

This is an old Pm but a good one. :confused:

slowcar
Senior Member Join Date: May 2003
Trader Rating: (0)

Re: wanna sell the limited??

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Yeah still have it...it's like a new car ....I put about 50 miles a month on it....Looking at a TTA now... I see these cars going up real soon... wanna get on the wagon ...

Is that the gravy train?

??

What does old posts or PM's have anything to do with anything related to my car? or the rarity of a Limited?

I am curious.....

Cost of Burgandy Limited $14k with shipping
tax on transfer of car $900
Storage for 2 months $500
Sold a 2003 Z06 for $2500 under value to put the money to the Limited's I bought....

Where and who told you I paid $10k for that car Limited87? I am curious....
Get your facts straight.....this thread is getting more ignorant by the day....

I was asking $16k....I had more then that in it.... it went back under a cover and I eventually sold it for more then the advertised price on the board at a decent loss...mostly because I didnt drive the car.....and that as well as my car current will be a hard find.......even with that car I had a hard time selling it....and when it sold I had 20 PM's about how they should of bought it...and they waited to long.....

I bought the Burgandy Limited at 7am the same night the car was advertised... I wired the money to the dealer...no questions asked....So I then got a lot of flames on the purchase... why? Because the other interested parties were too busy asking questions and waiting for more pics... the car was the real deal... low miles ones owner and all orginal.... I have bought many cars on here without being an investigator...that ends up with the car getting sold....it is good to ask a few questions ... look at pics but some of these cars are rarely for sale.... you snooze you loose.... it has happened before to me as well....not anymore.....regret on not getting a car like mine or some of these for sale now is not worth it....

something this moron hasnt figured out yet.:rolleyes: i think its been more like years. every board has 1 and this guy is ours.

Limited87 nice rare cars!!!!!!!!!!!!:cool:

Very true he will never get it! Thanks for the compliment man!:biggrin:

What does old posts or PM's have anything to do with anything related to my car? or the rarity of a Limited?

I am curious.....

Cost of Burgandy Limited $14k with shipping
tax on transfer of car $900
Storage for 2 months $500
Sold a 2003 Z06 for $2500 under value to put the money to the Limited's I bought....

Where and who told you I paid $10k for that car Limited87? I am curious....
Get your facts straight.....this thread is getting more ignorant by the day....

I was asking $16k....I had more then that in it.... it went back under a cover and I eventually sold it for more then the advertised price on the board at a decent loss...mostly because I didnt drive the car.....and that as well as my car current will be a hard find.......even with that car I had a hard time selling it....and when it sold I had 20 PM's about how they should of bought it...and they waited to long.....

I bought the Burgandy Limited at 7am the same night the car was advertised... I wired the money to the dealer...no questions asked....So I then got a lot of flames on the purchase... why? Because the other interested parties were too busy asking questions and waiting for more pics... the car was the real deal... low miles ones owner and all orginal.... I have bought many cars on here without being an investigator...that ends up with the car getting sold....it is good to ask a few questions ... look at pics but some of these cars are rarely for sale.... you snooze you loose.... it has happened before to me as well....not anymore.....regret on not getting a car like mine or some of these for sale now is not worth it....

It has nothing to do with your car but everything with you being full of bs, a liar, exc, exc. Now do you get it??? I know what you paid for the car as does everybody else whose been on here. Glad to see you had to pay the full tax on the car instead of skipping the title like you were trying to do..lol

Quote from his latest posts. "oh and I have never sold a car for more then I paid or have asked more then I have paid...."

Quote from his post in 2007 "....AND no I cant sell it for what I paid for it....why would that make sense??"

Im done exposing you for what you are. Everybody knows it, I just wanted to help shed some more light. Keep up the good work on your advertising/marketing campaign you do and losing money on cars. You are a pro at it!:rolleyes:

Agree with you !!!

As rare as these Turbo Limiteds are, I thought you guys would have been all over this!;)

I personally think a Turbo Limited is pretty cool! Maybe not everyone else does.:frown:

Maybe I need to rethink converting a portion of my collection to Turbo Limiteds. From the activity on this post, it looks like I may never be able to get rid of them when I got bored with them and want to move on to something else!:eek:

I agree

Naa Ive seen enough dots out of your posts and read enough of your bs thats based on ZERO facts other than more of your sh*t peddling. You want to scream cereal box education??? WTF is sayin theres 100 Limiteds left in world?? LOL!! I know of roughly 20 in Ohio at this very moment!! Hell theres 3 or more on this board for sale right now!! Would it be great if there was only 100 Limiteds left?? Sure, makes them worth more and even more rarer but thats not reality.
QUOTE]

Make it 21 in ohio Found One in cleveland bought it at the rightful age of 14 which was december and been readin this site ever since and all i ever hear about this slowcart guy is bad like it makes me think i know more than him!